The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] False counting during reduction process Empty[SOLVED] False counting during reduction process

more_horiz
Hey Winter!

I just wanted to tell you that if you are removing things the counter on the screen stands still but the components move on. This is exactly the same problem KrX showed here: https://forum.winreducer.net/t1527p300-forum-alpha-test-builds#14113

But in my case it stands with number 21 and then jumps!

Tested with WinReducer 7.0 version 1.1.8.0 and 1.1.10.0.

All the best,
Markus

description[SOLVED] False counting during reduction process EmptyRe: [SOLVED] False counting during reduction process

more_horiz
Hello hauser.markus,

You describe WinReducer EX-70 troubles, which exist for some times (counting and removing troubles), and be sure that I'm working on it because I'm updating EX-70 like all other EX-Series software (use of dism x86 or x64, and updated GUI provided by EX-100) ... Wink

And there is another good news, the Update catalog for EX-70 is almost ready to be deployed.

I will propose a new build in the next 2 weeks Smile

I wish you to have a nice day !

description[SOLVED] False counting during reduction process EmptyRe: [SOLVED] False counting during reduction process

more_horiz
Thank you very much for your answer!

I really apreciate your great ongoing work on the WinReducer project and I am really looking forward to the next releases!

All the best and have a good day too,
Markus
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum