The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] How to integrate .net framework 4.6 Empty[ANSWERED] How to integrate .net framework 4.6

more_horiz
Winreducer EX7.0 v1.1.9.0
Windows 7 Home Premium N(RTM)

How can i integrate .net framework 4.5 or 4.6 while i use expert optimizations except .net framework folder cleanup? There is no option at winreducer updates tool. Without integrating its not able to use because installation is failing. Thanks in advance!

description[ANSWERED] How to integrate .net framework 4.6 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to integrate .net framework 4.6

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you used "Optimizations - EXPERT - Net Framework Folder Cleanup" ?

description[ANSWERED] How to integrate .net framework 4.6 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to integrate .net framework 4.6

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Have you used "Optimizations - EXPERT - Net Framework Folder Cleanup" ?

No, as i said, i used expert optimizations but .net framework folder cleanup. I searched about msu files for integrating with updates section but there is nothing.

more_horiz
Sorry, wrong place or question;
how I can enable .NET 3.5 in Windows 8.1 iso, and which option in last section of optimaztions should be done or not.

more_horiz
for net framework. maybe one of this links can help you:

https://forum.winreducer.net/t1157-how-to-activate-grayed-out-net-framework-3-5

https://forum.winreducer.net/t247-how-to-integrate-net-framework-3-5-in-windows-8-using-winreducer-8-or-command-line

for the optimazations, you could use them all (thats what i do) but you will need to try that for yourself. if you want net framework you should not use the net framework cleanup.

also if you use more than one edition you shouldnt use the "ISO - Windows - Delete Unneeded Editions"

more_horiz
Is there an option to integrate .net 3.5 without enabling the Window Features? It is possible with EX 8.1

In EX 7.0, there is no option to enable or integrate. In the update catalog, it shows (0) for both 3.5 and 4.5

more_horiz
Winter will release soon an update cataloge which contains normal updates and also Net Framework updates

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
also if you use more than one edition you shouldnt use the "ISO - Windows - Delete Unneeded Editions"

Does this mean that, if we delete other editions, then NET Framework Integration will fail? Could you please be more specific? Is this a confirmed issue?

more_horiz
xanadu73 wrote:
KrX wrote:

Does this mean that, if we delete other editions, then NET Framework Integration will fail? Could you please be more specific? Is this a confirmed issue?

that answer wasnt about net framwork.

you asked which optimazation are good and what shouldnt be done. so i said you could use all, but if you want to use net framewor you shouldnt use the net Framework cleanup.

Also is you wan to use more Editions, i.e. Pro x86 and Pro x64 you shouldnt use the "ISO - Windows - Delete Unneeded Editions" Option, because if you mounted Pro x86 it will delete the Pro x64 Image. (so no this Option isnt related to net Framework integration)

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
you asked which optimazation are good and what shouldnt be done. so i said you could use all, but if you want to use net framewor you shouldnt use the net Framework cleanup.

Thanx my friend, it wasn't me that asked it Smile I was just gathering information about net integration. By the way, the topic is "how to integrate Net Framework 4.6" but it seems to have shifted towads cleanup, I just didn't notice that Smile

more_horiz
xanadu73 wrote:
KrX wrote:

Thanx my friend, it wasn't me that asked it Smile I was just gathering information about net integration. By the way, the topic is "how to integrate Net Framework 4.6" but it seems to have shifted towads cleanup, I just didn't notice that Smile

ah yeah, i dint pay Attention and missed who started this Topic Very Happy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum