The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number Empty[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number

more_horiz
an indication of the Windows build number in winreducer
is this possible

[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number Build10

description[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number

more_horiz
+1

yes that would be nice Wink

description[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number

more_horiz
Hey guys,

You should consider it as implemented Wink

Screenshot of the next build v0.5.2.0 :
[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number Open10

more_horiz

more_horiz
thats looks good winter,

but i also think it would be good not only to see the major.minor.build but also .spbuild (.splevel dont know if that is needed)

edit:

Hen Ry wrote:

but im not really sure if it is updated correctly when an update is integrated. i always see 10586.0 even when it is .3, after installing it it looks ok

more_horiz
Hey guys,

I've improved a little the description, so here is what it should be :
[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number Open11

more_horiz
Hello,

With v0.5.5.0, I've corrected the build number to be more effective and correct, please let me know when the build will be released (few hours Wink ).

Thanks.

more_horiz
before:

[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number W3hq43k7
after:

[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number Z5t3w5uq

why does it now say instead of ".3" ".0" ?

EDIT: exact the same iso was used for this test

more_horiz
Before it was reading not reading the correct value for the system Wink

If you may try to integrate all Updates from the new EX-100 Updates Catalog, and try again, just tell me the result ? which will be ".36"

I've discovered this website with all official build iteration, and according to what it's mentionned there is no ".3" Wink ... this is why I bring improvements for the detection build number Wink

more_horiz
now it looks like this:

[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number M7la822r

same build numer etc, only install,wim is bigger. Before the iso was updated till November

more_horiz
DISM:

[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number Kgx526az

IMAGEX:

[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number Jhm5cbai

so it seems the updates arent updateing the build number

more_horiz
I've tried, and here are my results :

***** Without the latest cumulative, it shows the correct number (.0) :
[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number 00110

*****  With the latest cumulative, it also shows the correct number (.36) :
[IMPLEMENTED] indication of the build number 00210

It works as expected, because the build date is not any more available.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum