The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Can't integrate .net framework 4.6 Empty[ANSWERED] Can't integrate .net framework 4.6

more_horiz
First of all thank you  Mr. Winter for all your hard work on this great program, I've been using it for a few years now, I use other programs like it too but this is the best!

however I can't seem to get the .Net framework 4.6 be integrated, in fact I can't get any updates to be integrated at all, I have been trying to integrate .Net 4.6 for a few days now but just can't get it to work.
here what I did, using the download updated tool, I downloaded the .net 4.6 files (all 6 files are there including the NDP46-KB3045557-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU), then go to the "System" tab>\WinReducerEX81\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64\NET46>click "Apply" but never gets integrated, I have tried everything and search everything for a few days, what Am I doing wrong here, thanks

btw integrating .Net Framework 3.5 does work for me, but nothing works with the "Updates" tab

description[ANSWERED] Can't integrate .net framework 4.6 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Can't integrate .net framework 4.6

more_horiz
Hello,

This is how to proceed :
1) Download all necessary updates using the WinReducer Updates Downloader tool, if it's not already did
2) Mount your Windows Edition, from an unmodified ISO
3) Choose the "..." button for "Integrate Net Framework 3.5", and immediately hit OK (to ensure that the correct folder is automatically selected)
4) Choose the "..." button for "Integrate Updates", and immediately hit OK (to ensure that the correct folder is automatically selected), for you it should be "WinReducerEX81\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64". This also integrate all updates you downloaded and Net framework 4.6 at the same time.
5) APPLY your changes

You have to take care about folder paths, they are really important, this is why the recommended use is to choose the "..." button for "Integrate Net Framework 3.5" and "Integrate Updates", and immediately hit OK in order to ensure that the correct folder is automatically selected.

Let me know if that helps you.

description[ANSWERED] Can't integrate .net framework 4.6 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Can't integrate .net framework 4.6

more_horiz
the image I use has been modified so I will try it with an unmodifiedone and see it goes, thanks

more_horiz
OK, excellent Smile

more_horiz
merci Monsieur winterstorm2050, it's working now, I know where I went wrong, my path was "\WinReducerEX81\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64\NET46" didn't work, the path you suggest is "WinReducerEX81\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64" is working Very Happy, spent days trying to get it to work with no result until you came along, thank you very much, you are the undisputed King of Windows Customization.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum