The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Destroy Windows 10 Spying. What to remove? Empty[ANSWERED] Destroy Windows 10 Spying. What to remove?

more_horiz
Hey guys. 

I thought we could make a thread about what to remove to destroy Windows 10 spying. There's tons of scripts out there today but not seem to be trustable to install. Let this be the thread to dicuss this matter.

Imagine a button in the program to check, destroy windows spying [x] Would also awesome in the future if its possible to implent.

description[ANSWERED] Destroy Windows 10 Spying. What to remove? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Destroy Windows 10 Spying. What to remove?

more_horiz
Hi frudda,

there are really many many threads about this.
Take a look at [REPO] Windows 10 TELEMETRY REPOSITORY

There is no need to double all these posts again and again and again.

Winterstorm is informed about the "missing" components in WinReducer to remove all of these packages.
He will add them in one of the next versions - maybe beta version.

Till then, if you can't wait, read the first page of the posted thread very carefully and then you can remove them by yourself.

description[ANSWERED] Destroy Windows 10 Spying. What to remove? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Destroy Windows 10 Spying. What to remove?

more_horiz
but it would be still nice to have an button like the protect presets at winreducer which would select all the components to be removed

more_horiz
You are right.
The idea of frudda with the button is a good one.

more_horiz
Hey guys,

I've created a thread some times ago, to centralize all discovery ... in order to create a dedicated preset ... Wink

more_horiz
I totally agree with needing either a dedicated preset to turn all those very invasive options off or even a tweak to do it.  It sure gets old when you are doing one build after another having to go through the 3 or 4 pages of options of having your privacy invaded.  Oh yes I am sure I am gonna lose my laptop and will need Microsoft to find it for me  lol!   And by the way, just for your information, Microsoft is not the only company on the internet that wants to see your calendar of parties so they can be sure to buy the right kind of French wines to celebrate with.  Google is just as bad, if not worse.  There are some very SAFE and disrete browsers out there like IceDragon that keep your life private.  And PrivateLee.com is a great search engine to use too.  It uses lots of search engines instead of just one and does it privately as well.

Geekster

more_horiz
Geekster wrote:
I totally agree with needing either a dedicated preset to turn all those very invasive options off or even a tweak to do it. 

Tweaking is not enough.
There are still some packages left, which still can not be removed with winreducer.
These must be removed out of the iso - tweaking can not solve this.

Until winterstorm will add these packages ( hope so ), you can only remove them by yourself with "install_wim_tweak" or other tools like MSMG Toolkit - and after that, you can work with winreducer.
It would be much better and much faster, to use only winreducer, but till now, there is still some work to do, if you would like some privacy while using w10.

more_horiz
Why are you using Win10?
It's only a service pack with tremendous privacy issues; and Microsoft has already confirmed that Windows project is dead, they're working on something else...
Please Winter come back to work on WinReducerEX70 until we'll have a new os (there's still some work to do...).

more_horiz
Hello,

I assure you that a new EX-70  build will be released really soon Wink ... but even if there are no builds at the moment, this does not mean that I'm not working on it ... because this is the total opposite !

I wish you to have a nice day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum