The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] ISO not starting in Virtual Machine Empty[ANSWERED] ISO not starting in Virtual Machine

more_horiz
hi all

I have this preset : pastebin.com/XsJDPLNu

error

pxe-e53 no boot filename received

pxe-m0f exiting intel pxe rom

Please Help ؟

description[ANSWERED] ISO not starting in Virtual Machine EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] ISO not starting in Virtual Machine

more_horiz
hello,

when do you get this error?

when removing stuff with winreducer ?
when starting your iso (VM or an real machine) ?
or after starting your iso (even after the windo where you can format your HDD) when windows is beeing installed ?

maybe you could provide some pictures?

description[ANSWERED] ISO not starting in Virtual Machine EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] ISO not starting in Virtual Machine

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
hello,

when do you get this error?

when removing stuff with winreducer ?
or after starting your iso (even after the windo where you can format your HDD) when windows is beeing installed ?

maybe you could provide some pictures?

picture here

[ANSWERED] ISO not starting in Virtual Machine Untitled

I get this error when you starting ISO VM

I use VM

more_horiz
Hello amer7,

Could you please answer to KrX about his important questions :
KrX wrote:
... when removing stuff with winreducer ?
or after starting your iso ...

Because we may help you but we need more information about these questions, thank you very much for your understanding.

But as far as I could see, your virtual machine is not correctly configured to boot to your ISO .... or your ISO is not bootable.

Smile

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello amer7,

Could you please answer to KrX about his important questions :
KrX wrote:
... when removing stuff with winreducer ?
or after starting your iso ...

Because we may help you but we need more information about these questions, thank you very much for your understanding.

But as far as I could see, your virtual machine is not correctly configured to boot to your ISO .... or your ISO is not bootable.

Smile

This error shows me when starting iso VM

more_horiz
Have you loaded your ISO in Virtualbox before launching it ?

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Have you loaded your ISO in Virtualbox before launching it ?

yes

error

VirtualBox

[ANSWERED] ISO not starting in Virtual Machine Untitled2

VMware

[ANSWERED] ISO not starting in Virtual Machine Untitled

more_horiz
It seems that you select no ISO or your ISO is not capable to boot with it ...

So I repeat my 2 previous questions :

1- did you created your ISO with WinReducer ?

2 - where did you get your ISO ?

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
It seems that you select no ISO or your ISO is not capable to boot with it ...

So I repeat my 2 previous questions :

1- did you created your ISO with WinReducer ?

2 - where did you get your ISO ?

Yes I created with WinReducer

Original iso

This information iso

File Name: en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x86_dvd_u_677460.iso
Languages: English
SHA1: 65FCE0F445D9BF7E78E43F17E441E08C63722657

more_horiz
OK, so maybe you activated in "ISO File Creator" the option : "Boot Compatibility" in "UEFI" mode ?

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
OK, so maybe you activated in "ISO File Creator" the option : "Boot Compatibility" in "UEFI" mode ?

my option

[ANSWERED] ISO not starting in Virtual Machine Untitled3

more_horiz
OK, so instead of using "Save in a WIM File", choose "Save in an ISO File" ... then load this ISO in Virtualbox from the WinReducer "WORK\ISO" folder.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
OK, so instead of using "Save in a WIM File", choose "Save in an ISO File" ... then load this ISO in Virtualbox from the WinReducer "WORK\ISO" folder.

Thank you now works successfully
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum