The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] integrate .NET 4.6 Empty[ANSWERED] integrate .NET 4.6

more_horiz
Does someone know, how to remove 3.5 and 4.5 and replaces them with 4.6 ?

description[ANSWERED] integrate .NET 4.6 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] integrate .NET 4.6

more_horiz
Well, I think about to make a new clean w81 installation on my system, with .net 4.6, but I decided to make a w10 install as soon as winterstorm will create the next beta.
So it's not necessary to answer my question any more.

more_horiz
hey,

normally winreducer should be able to remove net framework 3.5 and 4.5. but i dot know how to integrate 4.6 or if it will cause problems when 3.5 and 4.5 are removed (to integrate  4.6)

more_horiz
Hey guys,

1) about installation of net 4.6 is an update for 4.5, so both are connected ... in WinReducer if you remove 4.5 you will not be able to install 4.6

2) In WinReducer EX-81, you are able to automatically integrate net 4.6 using WinReducer :
- Go to "Updates Downloader" tool, select all entries in the category "Net Framework 4.6" and download them
- Once your edition mounted, go to the tab "System" and select "Integrate -> Integrate Updates" button, to choose the updates downloaded folder (you have nothing to do except hit "ok" botton)
- "APPLY" your changes, then Net Framework 4.5 will be automatically updated to v4.6 during the process

Two last things, you could remove Net Framework 3.5 without breaking 4.5 (or 4.6) ! And even if you remove 4.5, all WinReducer Software will always be compatible !

Have a nice day !

more_horiz
Thank you Winterstorm
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum