The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Problem with Software folder Empty[ANSWERED] Problem with Software folder

more_horiz
Hello All,

Sorry for my poor english, I have this pb :

***** 30.09.2015 07:51:25 - SESSION OPENED *****
ERROR : "7z.exe" and/or "7z.dll" files don't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "Dism.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "oscdimg.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "SetACL.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
CRITICAL : Check your WinReducer Configuration ! == > "Options" page will be opened to help you solved this
WARNING : A problem with your Theme file has been detected
CRITICAL : Some Configuration Errors have been detected and prevent to start WinReducer correctly
***** 30.09.2015 07:51:58 - SESSION CLOSED **

Can someone send me the complete software folder?

Thanks in advanced

Astyero

description[ANSWERED] Problem with Software folder EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Problem with Software folder

more_horiz
Hello and welcome,

Did you use this tutorial to help you : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TOPIC MOVED TO "HELP FORUM" Wink

description[ANSWERED] Problem with Software folder EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Problem with Software folder

more_horiz
Yes but ever the same problem. If you send me the software folder, it'll be great

Thank you

more_horiz
hi,

he is the content of the software folder downloaded for winreducer 10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
@Astyero
You are not alone with this problemĀ Neutral

more_horiz
Thaks a lot for this link Very Happy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum