The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] presets from ES Series Empty[ANSWERED] presets from ES Series

more_horiz
the preset from the es series does not work with the ex series..why???

description[ANSWERED] presets from ES Series EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] presets from ES Series

more_horiz
Open XML and adjust the 1st row

description[ANSWERED] presets from ES Series EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] presets from ES Series

more_horiz
ok i will try thanks a lot

more_horiz
i don't see any xml file!!!

more_horiz
in an existing ES and then select this

more_horiz
i don't have any xml file..i think it's only created if you use the unattended...i don't use this

more_horiz
Vinc wrote:
the preset from the es series does not work with the ex series..why???

preset = wccf

more_horiz
yes i know..but the wccf file from the es series does not work with the ex series!!!!

more_horiz
Vinc wrote:
yes i know..but the wccf file from the es series does not work with the ex series!!!!

Open wccf file from the es series with Notepad and change here

<Packages>
  <WinReducer>8.1</WinReducer>
  <Version>v1.05</Version>
  <Date>14/04/2014 9:32:06 a.m.</Date>

<Packages>
  <WinReducerEX>100</WinReducerEX>
  <Version>v0.4.0.0</Version>
  <Date>06.08.2015 11:44:57</Date>

more_horiz
Topic moved to "EX-100 Help" forum !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum