The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

Windows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2]

+7
Tobe404
qbert79
PremierePRO
winterstorm2050
drew24
Torrentus
Hen Ry
11 posters

descriptionWindows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2] EmptyWindows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2]

more_horiz
New Build 10525 is now available for insiders to download! :

BuildLab: 10525.th2_release.150812-1658
BuildLabEx: 10525.0.amd64fre.th2_release.150812-1658
...: wrote:

Build 10525 Google Chrome does not work

This build is not compatible with the 64bit version of Chrome. Workaround: install 32bit version or the 64-bit Chrome with the "--no-sandbox" flag start (which is actually not recommended for safety reasons).

descriptionWindows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2] EmptyWindows 10 IP Build 10525 - Threshold 2

more_horiz
Windows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2] Ring2

descriptionWindows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2] EmptyRe: Windows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2]

more_horiz
Thanks Hen Ry =)

descriptionWindows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2] EmptyRe: Windows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2]

more_horiz
I like better, StartisBack

Windows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2] Start11

more_horiz
nice 1 m8 and tanks 4 the links Cool Wink Wink

more_horiz
Current 64-bit Canary build of the browser works on Windows 10 Build 10525

Version 46.0.2489.0 canary (64-bit): Download

... wrote:
The reason for this will probably be the new memory management, which Microsoft introduced with this build. Google has but now apparently fixed the bug itself.

more_horiz
cheers m8 Cool

more_horiz
Hey Hen Ry,

Wonderful information, thank you !

descriptionWindows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2] EmptyWindows 10 IP Build 10532 + activate

more_horiz
published (Fast-Ring)

ESD_EN :

activate :

more_horiz
Only ENGLISH ?

I need italian..

Tanks.

more_horiz
PremierePRO wrote:
Only ENGLISH ?

I need italian..

Tanks.

M sa nn c'è

more_horiz
Aero Glass 1.4.1 for Windows 10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Windows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2] Glass10

descriptionWindows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2] EmptyWindows 10 Build 10547 - Leak

more_horiz
Downloads :

more_horiz
Anyone else having issues with this build where some Metro Apps are still present despite being checked for removal in Winreducer?

For example with build 10525 every app was removed successfully apart from Xbox, Edge, Store, Phone Companion, Weather. (I kept them unchecked).

Yet with the same config file on build 10547 the Office Hub is still present along with Twitter and 4 Microsoft Games/Apps. It's not that big a deal I guess but at the very least annoying,

Actually the newest build seems to use a lot more resources (RAM shot to 99%, Disk usage 25% when not doing a thing, etc). and overall not as stable.

more_horiz
We'll have to wait, till winterstorm will make a new ex-100 version.

more_horiz
Tobe404 wrote:
Actually the newest build seems to use a lot more resources (RAM shot to 99%, Disk usage 25% when not doing a thing, etc). and overall not as stable.

you mean Windows 10 or winreducer ?

if windows 10, i would say its because its a leak and not an official release, probably a bug in this build

descriptionWindows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2] EmptyWindows 10 Build 10558

more_horiz

• 10558.0.150928-1738.TH2_RELEASE_CLIENTPRO-CORE_OEMRET_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO (Mega | 3,88 GB)
  • 10558.0.150928-1738.TH2_RELEASE_CLIENTPRO-CORE_OEMRET_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO (Cloudmail.ru | 3,88 GB)

more_horiz
Hey Hen Ry,

New build, nice news !

And here is a link with all new things integrated : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
tanks Hen Ry Cool

more_horiz
Thx Hen Ry!
Sorry for my noob question, but FRE is for the french language?

more_horiz
Hello,

You are much welcome to ask your questions Smile

But this is not a French language because you see that at the end of the file you have (_EN-US.ISO). So this an "American" language, otherwise you will have instead "_FR-FR.ISO" ... Wink

This build 10558 is not stable, so this is no recommended to use it in your daily use computer, or use it at your own risk Wink.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

You are much welcome to ask your questions Smile

But this is not a French language because you see that at the end of the file you have (_EN-US.ISO). So this an "American" language, otherwise you will have instead "_FR-FR.ISO" ... Wink

This build 10558 is not stable, so this is no recommended to use it in your daily use computer, or use it at your own risk Wink.

Really thx for your quick answer winterstorm2050!  Very Happy

Where can i find a stable version of windows 10 pro here, in french?
I trying to learn how to make an unattended build, with a last build of win 10, and want to make it slim, optimised to have better perf.
Don't know where i can find something to help me...

more_horiz
You are welcome Smile

You could use these official links I put in the forum in this thread :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I encouraged you to use the link in the point 1) . Simply because if you use the Media Creation Tool, some people (including me) have experienced troubles during downloading (to be honest I don't if Microsoft has solved the troubles Wink )

To create your 1st unattended file you could use WinReducer to create it (for example to get an automatic installation with your serial number, ...). Then you will be able to use it as basis to learn how to add or modify it.

You could also use WinReducer to slim down the size footprint of Windows 10. If you want some help you could post a message in the dedicated "Windows 10 - Help" forum, there will be many people interested or ready to help you Wink

more_horiz
Really thx again mate!
I'am gonna ask my questions in "Windows 10 - help" forum.

descriptionWindows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 2] EmptyWindows 10 th2_release Build 10565

more_horiz
Downloads :

more_horiz
Hey guys,

Official ISO are available :

x86 :

x64 :

Tips : Just change in the link the word "FR-FR" by "EN-US" to get it in English Wink

Source (French) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
Or simply choose your language
ISO

more_horiz
Excellent ! Smile

more_horiz
Anyone able to use Winreducer with the 32bit version of 10565? it wouldn't let me select anything from the dropdown when Winreducer tries to find the Os...

more_horiz
Hello,

Which version of WinReducer are you using ?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum