The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Auto Unattend Tweaks Empty[SOLVED] Auto Unattend Tweaks

more_horiz
Windows 10 Any Version
WinReducer EX100 v0.4.1.0

I know that this version still an alpha build but, the option "Disable Windows Updates" doesnt work and i'm pretty sure that its because on Windows 10 updates are mandatory, but maybe you can solve or remove this option, or add the option "Delay Updates" which is the new option on Windows Updates. And other thing is the language setup, in none of the Winreducer software exists the option for PT_BR ABNT2, so if you could include it i'll be very thankful, cause everytime i have to edit the file and recriate the ISO.

InputLocale: 0416:00010416 # pt_BR: ABNT2.
SystemLocale: 00000416 # pt_BR
UILanguage: 00000416 # pt_BR
UILanguageFallback: deixe em branco
UserLocale: 00000416 # pt_BR

One more thing, i wish i could create an AutoUnattend with admin user activated without a password, i know its for security but it just annoys me.

Thank you

description[SOLVED] Auto Unattend Tweaks EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Auto Unattend Tweaks

more_horiz
Hey,

Your are right, and I'm also aware of that, there are still deprecated WinReducer Components.

This is why I will start to deeply update EX-100, to remove useless components or functionalities, add some others, rework the GUI, update the removing engine ... so I have a lot of really interesting work to do in the coming days ... Smile

I will also add your request about the language, thank you very much for the report !

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hey,

Your are right, and I'm also aware of that, there are still deprecated WinReducer Components.

This is why I will start to deeply update EX-100, to remove useless components or functionalities, add some others, rework the GUI, update the removing engine ... so I have a lot of really interesting work to do in the coming days ... Smile

I will also add your request about the language, thank you very much for the report !

Thank you so much for your attention

more_horiz
By the way i forgot to mention , the latest build of WinReducer EX100 isnt copying the NetFramework file to the INTEGRATE folder.

more_horiz
SOLVED in v0.4.2.0 !

Hey guys,

I've fixed the bug with net framework missing installation file, and added the "Unattended - System Keyboard - Portuguese (B ABNT2)" (also added in EX-70, EX-80 and EX-81) !

I will see later for the password administrator ... Wink

Have a good day !

more_horiz
Thank you very much!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum