The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWinReducer 8 - v0.43 (alpha) - 2013.04.20 EmptyWinReducer 8 - v0.43 (alpha) - 2013.04.20

more_horiz
REQUIREMENTS :
- Windows 8 (x32 or x64) or Server 2012 (x32 or x64)
- All languages supported
- A genuine Windows 8 (x32 or x64) or Server 2012 (x32 or x64) ISO
- Works with Windows 8, Windows 8 Professional and Windows 8 Enterprise
- Works with Windows Server 2012 Standard (should work with Server 2012 Data Center)
- No external software is provided in the zip package, you need to download them but feel free to have a look on the "Read Me.pdf"

INSTRUCTIONS :
- Not working with Windows 7 or any previous version like Windows XP
- Not working if you're using spaces in the path folder
- Follow instructions on screen : Button "Open", Button "Mount", wait, choose components, button "Apply", wait, then Button "Save" in Wim or in an ISO
- More important instructions are in the "Read Me.pdf" file provided in the zip package

DOWNLOAD :

==> DOWNLOAD LINK

CHANGELOG :

* GENERAL
- Add a message if an ISO already exists if you want to create a new one
- Update 7zip requirements to v9.30
- If WinReducer Update will be available you will be redirected to website download page where you could download it

* BUGS RESOLVED :
- Immersive Control Panel do not run if you select “Accessories - Tablet PC”
- All Control Panels appear in separate windows if you select “Network – Internet Explorer (Engine)
- An incomplete “Winreducer8.wccf” could be created under certain circumstances
Cheers.

descriptionWinReducer 8 - v0.43 (alpha) - 2013.04.20 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8 - v0.43 (alpha) - 2013.04.20

more_horiz
Hi why u have stop pack tools with winreducer i think most of user have problem with apps that u stop pack with software .... or pl post zip file of all apps so user can download from one place ...

descriptionWinReducer 8 - v0.43 (alpha) - 2013.04.20 EmptyRe: WinReducer 8 - v0.43 (alpha) - 2013.04.20

more_horiz
I understand that's difficult for beginners, but I'm doing like this to respect other developers and I don't have the choice with Microsoft tools (ImageX and Oscdimg) because I'm not allowed to distribute them with the WinReducer zip package to respect their licence.

So it's important to take care to respect software licences and all developers who have done excellent work ... Don't you think ?

Cheers.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum