The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWinreducer Stucked on Open a Folder EmptyWinreducer Stucked on Open a Folder

more_horiz
Hi Guys,

I was trying to integrate Windows 10 x86-x64 which I downloaded from Media Creation Tool.

So I only need x86 version to I extracted Windows ISO and in Win reducer gave Folder Path in x86 folder now win reducer is stuck at Open a Folder.
Please Help & Thanks

Winreducer Stucked on Open a Folder Direct

descriptionWinreducer Stucked on Open a Folder EmptyRe: Winreducer Stucked on Open a Folder

more_horiz
hi,

there is a problem with the iso´s from the media creaton tool

here is a workaround:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and also winter said it should be fixed in the next version

descriptionWinreducer Stucked on Open a Folder EmptyRe: Winreducer Stucked on Open a Folder

more_horiz
Hello,

Are you using the v0.2.0.0 ?

And the new version will be available in few hours with v0.2.1.0 ... Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Are you using the v0.2.0.0 ?

And the new version will be available in few hours with v0.2.1.0 ... Wink

Yes.
Can you suggest instant way to remove autounattended.xml as it is creating error in installation

more_horiz
I've tried v0.2.0.0 with autounattended.xml file created by WinReducer and not encountered troubles.

Do you have troubles ?

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
I've tried v0.2.0.0 with autounattended.xml file created by WinReducer and not encountered troubles.

Do you have troubles ?

Yeah after restart where windows ask for key I got error there and it restarted the PC and it asked to Reinstall windows.

more_horiz
1 - Are you sure to use the correct serial key with correct windows Edition (Pro or Core) ?

2 - Have you removed in the serial key all "-" between numbers ?

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
1 - Are you sure to use the correct serial key with correct windows Edition (Pro or Core) ?

key i'm using is correct but didn't removed " - " sorry for trouble.
1 more thing if i remove all printer drivers from ISO then can I install printer driver from setup

more_horiz
dbzdivik wrote:
winterstorm2050 wrote:

1 more thing if i remove all printer drivers from ISO then can I install printer driver from setup

hey,

if you just remove the printer DRIVERS there is no problem with installing your driver afterwards. but dont remove any printing feature/service

more_horiz
dbzdivik wrote:

There are no troubles my friend, I'm just searching why you get troubles ... about "-" in serial key, you need to keep them otherwise it won't work, this is why I asked.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
dbzdivik wrote:

There are no troubles my friend, I'm just searching why you get troubles ... about "-" in serial key, you need to keep them otherwise it won't work, this is why I asked.

Thanks Again,
Also the main error which is in Opening Post was solved by esd to wim converter.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
dbzdivik wrote:

hey winter,

when there are no "-" allowed why not remove them before making the unattanded.xml

so if someone inserts a key with "-" and hit apply the "-" will be removed.

im doing it like this for some tools

C# wrote:
//removes -
            string textinput = textBox3.Text;
            string replaced = textinput.Replace("-", "");

more_horiz
Hey KrX,

I've asked that because sometimes ago a user had removed all "-" in the serial key, and it hungs the installation ... Wink

more_horiz
dbzdivik,

It may also depend on the "Computer Name" you used ... because some characters are not allowed like ".", "-", "(", ...

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hey KrX,

I've asked that because sometimes ago a user had removed all "-" in the serial key, and it hungs the installation ... Wink

ah ok, i just saw that the "-" are needed. that shows how long i didnt input a key in winreducer (devilish .wccf file xD )

more_horiz
Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum