The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] WinReducer10 incompatible with Build 10240! Empty[ANSWERED] WinReducer10 incompatible with Build 10240!

more_horiz
hi for all.
Im have version of the site winreducer 10
Im have last build 10240 Microsoft.
Any change would make even very small after finishing a test iso images to virtual box.
It installs normally and well, but fail to get on the "desktop" because after the message "just a moment .." virtual box resets.

cyclops Any suggestions?  No

description[ANSWERED] WinReducer10 incompatible with Build 10240! EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] WinReducer10 incompatible with Build 10240!

more_horiz
Hello,

Maybe this is the same unsolved windows bug mentioned in this thread : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

description[ANSWERED] WinReducer10 incompatible with Build 10240! EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] WinReducer10 incompatible with Build 10240!

more_horiz
I know this thread Winter, but not working for me... 
After Hidden Online/Offline Account old error from winreducer 8.1 still persist here -> https://i.imgur.com/clXIfq6.png
For this screenshot error solution is:

HKLM/SYSTEM/Setup/Status/ChildCompletion
if setup.exe is 1, change it to 3. 

But after change it to 3, virtual machine again restart and no working...again "just a moment .."

You will make a new version soon?

more_horiz
Hi, it's 100% competible with 10240, I've already reduced 10240 to 1.6GB.

more_horiz
sure sure, all guys on this forum is "stupid" and you have brain right ?
Sooo please post here your solution or pm me with your settings.

more_horiz
Hello,

Please do not forget that EX-100 is still in alpha stage development, at least until I will receive an official Microsoft confirmation ... Smile

gurureducer wrote:
I know this thread Winter, but not working for me...
After Hidden Online/Offline Account old error from winreducer 8.1 still persist here -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have you read this thread about "Computer Name" which disallows some characters (have a look to the "Source" link) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jeffery8341 wrote:
Hi, it's 100% competible with 10240, I've already reduced 10240 to 1.6GB.

Thank you for your feedback report ... Smile

more_horiz
everything runs fine, except -> here

more_horiz
what settings recommended below?
Hide Local Account YES OR NO ?
Hide Online Account YES OR NO ?
Unattended Tab works fine without name computer?!

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Code:

<OOBE>
        <HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage>
        <HideLocalAccountScreen>true</HideLocalAccountScreen>
        <HideOnlineAccountScreens>false</HideOnlineAccountScreens>
        <HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>

new: Skipping express settings - works beautifully

<NetworkLocation>Home</NetworkLocation>
        <ProtectYourPC>3</ProtectYourPC>
        <SkipMachineOOBE>true</SkipMachineOOBE>
        <SkipUserOOBE>true</SkipUserOOBE>

</OOBE>

more_horiz
Of course, not working. Maybe winreducer 10 is broken... or my "SOFTWARE" Folder sucks...
Deleted only 1 features and Hidden Local Account and EULA "Yes"
What winreducer version you use guys ?

more_horiz
gurureducer wrote:
sure sure, all guys on this forum is "stupid" and you have brain right ?
Sooo please post here your solution or pm me with your settings.

watch your manor, you won't get anything from me.

more_horiz
go ahead jeff I don't need your help.
My problem has been solved, it was because of his res hacker

I download manual res hacker official website then we put in folder SOFTWARES! But winreducer doesn't see it as being present and I put to download from the downloads button ...

After he wrote to downloaded successfully, meaning that have marred res hacker 0 KB.

Solving problem:

1)Download res hacker's official website

2) Rename the exe name "ResourceHacker"

3) Go to Unattended Tab

User Account Name "YOURNAME" (Administrators)

Activate Autologon ON

Accept EULA ON

Hide Local Acount ON

Hide Wireless Setup ON

Network Location Home

It was very hard for you to tell me that I have to put a name to administrator?

more_horiz
Hello,

First, I remember you that by convention the red, and green, colors are reserved color for admin, and mods.

Second, I'm not sure about what your last post's line implies ? So I remember you that WinReducer EX-Series have approximately up to 850 different customization capabilities each (I let you calculate all different combinations), so sometimes you have to share your discovery about the trouble you encountered ... which, by the way, may help other users ... Wink

Third, about reshacker, you could bypass manually the automatic download by downloading the zip package and extract the exe in the correct folder.

Have a good day !

more_horiz
gurureducer wrote:

It was very hard for you to tell me that I have to put a name to administrator?

hey,

did you maybe switch the button to ON and didnt enter a username for the administrator at your tests where you got your problem?

EDIT:

and i dont know to who you where refering this last line, but we cant foresee whats causing a problem, we need to test it also. And to test it, it can take some time and also a .wccf file would be a big help (which you didnt include)

about your 0kb reshacker. maybe there was a problem during the download and thats why it wasnt working like it should

more_horiz
Not to open another topic I'll write here

@winter - Winreducer 10 is not complete for remove... Because Windows 10 have new apps and winreducer10 maybe is winreducer 8 edited..

Remover Tab
-solitaire not found for delete
-mail apps not found for delete
-get office not found for delete
-get Skype not found for delete
-phone corporation not found for delete
-windows feedback not found for delete
-search metro button not found for delete
-bitlocker not found for delete
-Windows Firewall have option for delete but not full delete...
-Windows Defender have option for delete but not full delete...
etc..

Most Services is missing for remove:
Services Tab:
xbox live auth
xbox live game
xbox live networking
windows backup
Antimalware Service
alljoyn router service

Optimization from remover tab
Expert cleanup not good optimization because not fully compressed.

Also Services Tab not work after only one remove services "beep service" windows down bar not working.
You make new version soon or ?
Please save this list Winter.

@KrX -  in Unattended Tab
If you do not tick the hidden local account and if you do not have an account with your name with administrator privileges brick the iso image.

I tried to not activate Unattended Tab but not the works without this.

You have tested?

more_horiz
gurureducer wrote:
@KrX -  in Unattended Tab
If you do not tick the hidden local account and if you do not have an account with your name with administrator privileges brick the iso image.

I tried to not activate Unattended Tab but not the works without this.

You have tested?

thanks for the info,

no i didnt test it yet, but i will do soon tests with winreducer 10 to solve some bugs.

im sure winter will start working on winreducer10 when windows 10 will come out (9 days left im im correct)

and because winreducer10 is not really finished (because windows 10 is still not ready) there are a lot of things left like you mentioned (defender, firewall etc)

more_horiz
Also Services Tab not work after only one remove services "beep service" windows down bar not working.

You know this KrX ?

more_horiz
gurureducer wrote:

You know this KrX ?

you mean at winreducer?

so if you remove i.e. the beep Service and install this OS you cant scroll down?

never heard of such a bug, but always good to know what i Need to test Wink

more_horiz
windows taskbar man... after remove any services from services tab(save iso,install on virtual box) , windows taskbar not working(start button,clock,volume,networking,etc!!)

more_horiz
it could probably be this problem:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but i got some reports from people that some other components also cause this problem.

more_horiz
I tried to delete only "beep service" and happens to like you ...
this issue is from March? why not resolve?

more_horiz
I delete beep service also, everything seems fine.

But I have to agree with gurureducer, there are too many unused services cannot be deleted, hope can update the function.

more_horiz
Hello guys,

Don't worry ... you will have, this week, a small update ...

... and the big update will come in the beginning of August to solve many of your bugs and add some requests ...

I understand your impatience about this subject, I'm really impatient too ... Smile

So please be patient, because I DO NOT HAVE AN OFFICIAL MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 ISO (and also because the build 10240 has not been officially announced to be an official Windows 10 RTM ISO by Microsoft !).

Wink

more_horiz
hellow winterstorm,

It's very strange what you said above. We all know that this 10240 build is the final will no longer change.
It would be nice to 29 when it officially launches to have a new version of more complex winreducer software.
No one will know that you use that build escaped on the net, don't you worry

thx  What a Face

more_horiz
gurureducer wrote:
We all know that this 10240 build is the final will no longer change.

This is only a rumor, maybe it's true maybe not ... Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
gurureducer wrote:
We all know that this 10240 build is the final will no longer change.

This is only a rumor, maybe it's true maybe not ... Wink

i hope its not true because there are still some anoying bugs left in 240

more_horiz
Yes, I thought the same thing ... Smile

more_horiz
They probably will stress the first days after launch with massive updates..... aka microshit...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum