The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Missing Updates in Updates Downloader Empty[ANSWERED] Missing Updates in Updates Downloader

more_horiz
Hi community,

After creating only Windows 8.1 Images I now have to create a Windows 7 Image. I downloaded and included all available Updates but after installation there are still 190 important updates remaining! The Update Downloader of WinReducer EX 7 shows no more available updates ... It shows an info-popup that only SP1 and IE11 are supported. Does that relate to the missing updates? The used ISO should have both ...

Software version: WinReducer EX 7.0 v1.1.3
recognized Update catalog: 2015.07

Thanks in advance

BiberM

description[ANSWERED] Missing Updates in Updates Downloader EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Missing Updates in Updates Downloader

more_horiz
Hello,

For the moment, only SP1 and IE11 updates are available.

So, for the moment, none Windows Updates are available : because I'm working hard to propose them, and as I'm starting from scratch (= I'm not using an already created updates catalog), it's a long and really hard work to test all updates, then adding them in the WinReducer Catalog.

Thank you for your understanding ... Smile

description[ANSWERED] Missing Updates in Updates Downloader EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Missing Updates in Updates Downloader

more_horiz
Hi winterstorm,

thank you for the quick answer. I was just wondering whether that is the correct behavior.

Just one question to better understand: are only those updates available that are the SP1 itself or only updates for SP1?

Best regards
BiberM

more_horiz
Hey,

Yes for "SP1 itself" ! (and IE11 Updates) ... Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum