The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Keep Manual Install of Windows  Empty[ANSWERED] Keep Manual Install of Windows

more_horiz
I want create a Windows ISO, where are present the setup.exe to start manually the installation. 
But with my preset, these file are deleted and I want understand what to keep to maintain these files. Smile 

My preset: http://pastebin.com/sLhXNUvh

description[ANSWERED] Keep Manual Install of Windows  EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Keep Manual Install of Windows

more_horiz
it should be one of the "Optimizations" you used.

im not 100% sure but i think it should be this one:

description[ANSWERED] Keep Manual Install of Windows  EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Keep Manual Install of Windows

more_horiz
Hello guys,

Yes, KrX this is exactly that ... Smile

more_horiz
If i copy setup.exe from a clean ISO, it would work? 
Because I want a ISO with max 700 MB size for to enter in a CD

Anyway the most probable "faulty" may be Windows - Unneeded Files Cleanup

Sorry for my bad english Very Happy

more_horiz
im sure it wont work because some other files will be needed.  and if you want to let it run with 256mb (like in the other thread) you need the winsetup.dll

what you could test is copy the winsetup.dll and setup.exe back ans start it. it could be that the installation says what  other files it needs. if yes copy them step by step back and try it again.

if the setup doesnt say which files it needs you will need to not use the "windows -unneeded files cleanup" at winreducer

more_horiz
I will try in this way, thank you Very Happy

more_horiz
Yes, I have resolved by NOT removing "windows -unneeded files cleanup"
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum