The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Meiryo Font and Hyper-V Controller Bug Empty[ANSWERED] Meiryo Font and Hyper-V Controller Bug

more_horiz
Version: Winreducer EX-8.1 - 1.0.2.0

Meiryo Font and Hyper-V Controller unable to remove.

description[ANSWERED] Meiryo Font and Hyper-V Controller Bug EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Meiryo Font and Hyper-V Controller Bug

more_horiz
Hi,

i dont know about the Hyper-V Controller , but Meiryo FontĀ  is protected if you select the "Protect MS Office Preset" (because Office Needs it). So did you Protect MS Office ?

description[ANSWERED] Meiryo Font and Hyper-V Controller Bug EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Meiryo Font and Hyper-V Controller Bug

more_horiz
Yes, i protected Ms Office. Thank you KrX Smile

more_horiz
for Hyper-V Controller it could also be that some preset is protecting it, but i dont know which an i cant look at the database for now

more_horiz
I only protect Ms Office and important files.

more_horiz
Hello,

Sorry for my late answer, this is not a bug ... Wink

"Drivers - Hyper-V - Controller" is needed for "Accessories - Disk Image Burning Tool" : in other words, if you don't remove "Accessories - Disk Image Burning Tool", WinReducer will automatically protect "Drivers - Hyper-V - Controller", otherwise "Accessories - Disk Image Burning Tool" won't work !

Have a good day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum