The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Setup says "Starting Setup" and freezes. Empty[ANSWERED] Setup says "Starting Setup" and freezes.

more_horiz
[ANSWERED] Setup says "Starting Setup" and freezes. Help11I don't know what i did wrong. Sad I am using a Windows 7 32Bit Ultimate iso and my host is windows 10 insider preview 10130.

Please help. Smile

description[ANSWERED] Setup says "Starting Setup" and freezes. EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Setup says "Starting Setup" and freezes.

more_horiz
by the way the host is 64bit.

description[ANSWERED] Setup says "Starting Setup" and freezes. EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Setup says "Starting Setup" and freezes.

more_horiz
Hello and welcome,

Could you please develop what kind of freezes do you experienced ... Thanks.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello and welcome,

Could you please develop what kind of freezes do you experienced ... Thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply.

It is stuck on the bit what the image is showing, its been at that stage for almost an hour.

more_horiz
You're welcome, which vmware player version are you using ?

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
You're welcome, which vmware player version are you using ?

i am usingĀ 7.1.0 build-2496824

more_horiz
OK, I'm using the same as you ... Wink

Have you integrated updates ?

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
OK, I'm using the same as you ... Wink

Have you integrated updates ?

no. i just gave me an error when i tried to check for updates.

more_horiz
In WinReducer, I've not finished the updates catalog, this is why you have an error.

Have you removed many WinReducer components like drivers or languages ?

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
In WinReducer, I've not finished the updates catalog, this is why you have an error.

Have you removed many WinReducer components like drivers or languages ?

Yes, i removed all the language packs and the keyboard packs. i kept the united kingdom keyboard though, i removed the purble place game, i changed the background picture, added some tweaks, dont think i changed much more than that.

more_horiz
If you could do another test without removing United Kingdom and United States (Keyboards and Languages).

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
If you could do another test without removing United Kingdom and United States (Keyboards and Languages).

i can't find either united kingdom or united states in languages, i can find english uk in keyboards but not united states.

also i set the setup screen window background accidently, dont know if that will affect it.

more_horiz
yotoprules wrote:
winterstorm2050 wrote:

i can't find either united kingdom or united states in languages, i can find english uk in keyboards but not united states.

also i set the setup screen window background accidently, dont know if that will affect it.

i fixed it, it the the setup window background that messsed it up.

more_horiz
Hello,

Excellent ! Thank you for the report !

I made a mistake yesterday, because I thought your question was for EX-81 ... sorry ... Wink

And you are right the setup background is really sensitive, and for this you could use all WinReducer Themes Packs for Windows.

Have a good day !

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Excellent ! Thank you for the report !

I made a mistake yesterday, because I thought your question was for EX-81 ... sorry ... Wink

And you are right the setup background is really sensitive, and for this you could use all WinReducer Themes Packs for Windows.

Have a good day !

Thanks for making this software! Very Happy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum