The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

Windows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 1]

+9
aymanalz
Jpm
KrX
Hen Ry
drew24
myclodel
Torrentus
Tobe404
winterstorm2050
13 posters

descriptionWindows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 1] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Windows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 1]

more_horiz
great will keep checking ty Cool

descriptionWindows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 1] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Windows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 1]

more_horiz
Torrentus wrote:
sup2015 wrote:
Hey
Will you continue to work on this and this ?
Updated list of unneeded spyware apps or ready to use preset would be great.

Yes I will, this project is getting continued soon...
I will create for myself a Extreme and Micro Edition of Windows 10. 
When I start again, I will update the Windows 10 Remove List.

Thanks and good luck, i'll keep an eye on it.

more_horiz
Hey Winter,
Last version from winreducer10(1august) you have fixed problems with missing services on tab services?
In next update can you try put disable user tracking ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionWindows 10 Insiders Builds [ThresHold 1] - Page 3 EmptyWindows 10 TNBT v1.7 (04.08.2015) - Many tweaks bundled in a CMD file

more_horiz
Changelog all versions :

Windows 10 TNBT.cmd by right-clicking as Administrator^

Download (v1.7) :

more_horiz
will try this tanks m8 Cool

more_horiz
Hi Hen Ry, Thanks for nice cmd.
I am still confused what to do, I need to daible Completly Windows and drivers download or update, also need to destroy everything related to Spying.
What to do?

more_horiz
ALL "WINDOWS 10 INSIDERS TH1" TOPICS MERGED !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum