The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[Answered] Problem with MT5 platform after reducing image Empty[Answered] Problem with MT5 platform after reducing image

more_horiz
I know it's not an easy question, but after reducing image I had a problem with MetaTrader 5.
I cannot visualize news anymore.

[Answered] Problem with MT5 platform after reducing image Mt5

It's not a fonts related problem; I downloaded Windows Fonts Pack and re-installed everything... no way.

description[Answered] Problem with MT5 platform after reducing image EmptyRe: [Answered] Problem with MT5 platform after reducing image

more_horiz
All text are similar to this:

From: Subject: Date: MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related; type="text/html"; boundary="------=_NextPart_00007698_20150605220356" X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6002.18005 This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------=_NextPart_00007698_20150605220356 Content-Type: text/html;charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Location: file://Z:\News.html

MIME stands for Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions.
What component encodes this messages?

description[Answered] Problem with MT5 platform after reducing image EmptyRe: [Answered] Problem with MT5 platform after reducing image

more_horiz
hey, could you add your wccf file?

if you say Internet Mail Extension i could think of :

Windows Mail
Windows Mail (Send to Desktop shortcut)

more_horiz
Yes, I removed it.
I think it is 99%.

more_horiz
It was Windows Mail. SOLVED.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum