The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] New to this program.... So how do I use the post install OEM stuff? Empty[ANSWERED] New to this program.... So how do I use the post install OEM stuff?

more_horiz
So do I just drop my exe's in this folder I made and change the Dir to the folder and it will install them? scratch
What else can I do with this post Installation?

description[ANSWERED] New to this program.... So how do I use the post install OEM stuff? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] New to this program.... So how do I use the post install OEM stuff?

more_horiz
Hi,

for post install:

https://forum.winreducer.net/t758-answered-put-private-files-to-post-install?highlight=post

https://forum.winreducer.net/t1106-answered-can-t-make-oobe-post-installation-to-work#10315

EDIT: so you just need to add your i.e. *.exe and put an silent switch after it so it will be installed automatically.

description[ANSWERED] New to this program.... So how do I use the post install OEM stuff? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] New to this program.... So how do I use the post install OEM stuff?

more_horiz
Okay so I understand m,ost of this but I have a few things that I need to have installed like this[ANSWERED] New to this program.... So how do I use the post install OEM stuff? ByVcvzI

more_horiz
Hello,

The OEM folder needs to be prepared before installation by yourself (this is a little complicated, so you need to consult some tutorial on internet) ...

But you could use WinReducer OOBE integrated tool, if you want a simple way to integrate your software (Files & Folders).

Just for the record, in the next major version, there will be many interesting improvements for the WinReducer OOBE tool ... Wink

Have a good day !

more_horiz
Thanks very much for the fast responce I will be back and possably make a video on my sucess if I get there hahah

more_horiz
if you have got a folder with files from an installation you could make a SFX installation with i.e. winrar:

http://www.groovypost.com/howto/howto/how-to-make-your-own-offline-installers-using-winrar/

at step 3
-> general tab -> Run after extraction

put the installer here + the parameter i.e. "setup.exe /S"

EDIT: and you can add that sfx archive with winreducer "post install" without an parameter
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum