The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Modifying an already existing AIO ISO Empty[ANSWERED] Modifying an already existing AIO ISO

more_horiz
I have an AIO iso that i am currently using, and want to modify it for OEM Info/Backgrounds, slipstream 452 etc. How can i do this. Anytime i mount the iso, i have to select a version of Win 7.

description[ANSWERED] Modifying an already existing AIO ISO EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Modifying an already existing AIO ISO

more_horiz
A WIM file can agregate various windows versions, called images. WinReducer works with ONE image at a time. So, you have to do the modifications you want in each image separately.

A note: don't check "remove uneeded editions" or you will loose the other images!

description[ANSWERED] Modifying an already existing AIO ISO EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Modifying an already existing AIO ISO

more_horiz
Another question similar to above:
I have a Windows 7 ISO with integrated updates, I don't know what method used for integrating updates to it.
What latest WinReducer has ability to work on this ISO? Last time I was unable to work on these ISOs of Windows 7 and 8.1.
         OR
There is any method to extract integrated updates from the Windows ISO and use them later after customizing?

more_horiz
Try Winrar or 7zip to extract the iso file to a folder.

I was using WinToolKit looks like the main site is down and the software unusable also I hope they fix it soon.....
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum