The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Gonna Start Modification... give me some tricks.. Empty[ANSWERED] Gonna Start Modification... give me some tricks..

more_horiz
After windows 10 my Modification tests...
I'm gonna start my customization win 8.1..
Please give some tricks and ideas...
Thanks....
lol!

description[ANSWERED] Gonna Start Modification... give me some tricks.. EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Gonna Start Modification... give me some tricks..

more_horiz
Hey XithyL,

What I could tell is that WinReducer 8.1 is much more stable than WinReducer10.0, at least for the moment ... Wink

I think what you could start to do is : download all Windows Updates using WinReducer 8.1 Updates Catalog, then integrate them and saving your ISO (I mean without other customizations). Like this you will have an up to date ISO.
After doing this, you could start your customizations (by mounting this new ISO), and if you have worked under WinReducer 10.0, you will have no difficulties to try WinReducer 8.1 ... Smile

The customization is dependent to what you need to do (specific work, small as possible, ...) ! But in WinReducer 8.1 you could remove all components to see what happens ... Wink

description[ANSWERED] Gonna Start Modification... give me some tricks.. EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Gonna Start Modification... give me some tricks..

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
I think what you could start to do is : download all Windows Updates using WinReducer 8.1 Updates Catalog, then integrate them and saving your ISO (I mean without other customizations). Like this you will have an up to date ISO.

Great trick.. that y i start this topic....
winterstorm2050 wrote:
The customization is dependent to what you need to do (specific work, small as possible, ...) !

I'm looking for lease one. very portable.
downloaded size 3.9GB. Expected size >2GB.
i hope i do my best...

lol!

more_horiz
With a x86 you could achieve a smaller size than 2Go, but with a x64 this is not possible for the moment ... it will be in the future ... Wink

more_horiz
i want to make like win 7 x64.... i don't need stuffs like media player, etc...

lol!

more_horiz
if you dont want Internet explorer and media player you could use a windows N version i.e. Windows Pro x64 N version. there are no IE and Media Player at this iso´s

more_horiz
great..... what about modern UI Apps....
size???
lol!

more_horiz
Hey,

They are space consuming ... and if you don't need them, just keep "Immersive Control Panel" to be sure to correctly activate your edition or use some specific options.

To have an idea of all sizes, you should consult the dedicated website page :
http://www.winreducer.net/winreducer-81-size-list-x64.html

Cheers.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:

To have an idea of all sizes, you should consult the dedicated website page :
http://www.winreducer.net/winreducer-81-size-list-x64.html

Cheers.

I just saw this page now. I have a feeling that some of the sizes mentioned there are erroneous. For instance, the size for 'Immersive Control Panel' is given as 891 MB!

more_horiz
Hey,

Yes that's seems to be huge ... I will update it as soon as the new removing engine will be finalized !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum