The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionThere's  Language(Simplified Chinese)  for  WinReduce 81-1.5.8  upload to winterstorm2050 EmptyThere's Language(Simplified Chinese) for WinReduce 81-1.5.8 upload to winterstorm2050

more_horiz
Hi winterstorm2050,

There's  Language(Simplified Chinese)  for  WinReduce 81-1.5.8  upload to you, hope you like it.Although not the best, but it's not bad.
In addition, your software is very good, thanks

------------------------------------------------------------
Download Link:   http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntkPzVr
password:          fcfd
-------------------------------------------------------------

By the way,any questions you can email me 36905851@qq.com

descriptionThere's  Language(Simplified Chinese)  for  WinReduce 81-1.5.8  upload to winterstorm2050 EmptyRe: There's Language(Simplified Chinese) for WinReduce 81-1.5.8 upload to winterstorm2050

more_horiz
Hello,

Wonderful sharing !

I downloaded your file, and I will integrate the language file in the next build.

If you are OK : I will change the translator name from winterstorm2050 by your forum username (= "Richard Liu") and change the file name to the English name (= "Simplified Chinese"), according to the WinReducer Translator file convention.

Have a good day and thank you very much again !

descriptionThere's  Language(Simplified Chinese)  for  WinReduce 81-1.5.8  upload to winterstorm2050 EmptyRe: There's Language(Simplified Chinese) for WinReduce 81-1.5.8 upload to winterstorm2050

more_horiz
translator name use ("Richard Liu  & sHAOgE")   OK?

Have a good day and thank you very much!

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes sure, no problem. Thanks.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum