The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[Video] WinReducer Logo Changer - v1.0.0.0 - Review 7 Min HD Empty[Video] WinReducer Logo Changer - v1.0.0.0 - Review 7 Min HD

more_horiz

WinReducer Logo Changer - v1.0.0.0

Here a Small Review..

Expecting some more Features:
1. Deleting windows logo error.
2. Windows Custom Logo Support.
3. Windows Update Enable / Disable.
lol!

description[Video] WinReducer Logo Changer - v1.0.0.0 - Review 7 Min HD EmptyRe: [Video] WinReducer Logo Changer - v1.0.0.0 - Review 7 Min HD

more_horiz
Hello xithyl,

Once again, thank you very much for your quality presentation videos !

I'm thinking about using your videos on the website, in the Tutorial page, if you are OK, I will link them in the WinReducer.net website tutorials page to help all other users ... Smile

And about your expected new features or bugs solved :
1. I'm on it, I will report this in the dedicated forum part (= so not in this tutorial forum)
2. This will be available, and you will be able to directly select your logo from GUI.
3. Windows Update ? Could you please tell me what you are thinking about, thanks ... Smile

EDIT : Nice wallpaper ... Wink

description[Video] WinReducer Logo Changer - v1.0.0.0 - Review 7 Min HD EmptyRe: [Video] WinReducer Logo Changer - v1.0.0.0 - Review 7 Min HD

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello xithyl,

Once again, thank you very much for your quality presentation videos !

I'm thinking about using your videos on the website, in the Tutorial page, if you are OK, I will link them in the WinReducer.net website tutorials page to help all other users ... Smile

And about your expected new features or bugs solved :
1. I'm on it, I will report this in the dedicated forum part (= so not in this tutorial forum)
2. This will be available, and you will be able to directly select your logo from GUI.
3. Windows Update ? Could you please tell me what you are thinking about, thanks ... Smile

Sure u can use video anywhere!!!

last day windows 10041 automatically updated from 9926 version as background.
i disable all option from Group editor(gpedit.msc). but download and installed silently.
lol!

Code:

EDIT : Nice wallpaper ...

bounce

more_horiz
OK, so I will use them ... thank you very much for sharing them ... Smile

more_horiz
again a very nice video.

winterstorm2050 wrote:

i agree to that Wink

more_horiz
xithyl wrote:
Sure u can use video anywhere!!!

Hey,

I've added all your videos you made in the "Software - Tutorials" website menu page .... Smile

Thank you very much xithyl !

more_horiz
You are Always welcome!!!
lol!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum