The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWinreducer post installation not applied EmptyWinreducer post installation not applied

more_horiz
Loading a .wccf referencing  a Winreducer post installation file is not applied.
If after loading just opening is the information is correct is a go around and the file is correctly included ( BTW I don't know where but it works ...)
if the .wccf is just loaded an empty file is created Under the target c:\
Cheers

descriptionWinreducer post installation not applied EmptyRe: Winreducer post installation not applied

more_horiz
Hi,
I see my post was really unclear, let me try to reformulate.

I Load a .wccf containing the load in the "WinReducer Post Installation\OOEB"
a file WORK\INTEGRATE\WinReducerPI.cmd

Code:

<Element Category="System" Name="OOBE Configuration" Selected="true" Value="F:\AdmMesnage\_Data\Bureau\WinReducer\WinReducer81\WORK\INTEGRATE\WinReducerPI.cmd" />

if the .wccf is just loaded an empty file is created Under the target c:\WinReducerPI.cmd
I I open the OOEB Tab he file is well displayed and it works
The Opening of the TAB is a good 'GO around"

I hope it is  more clear now ...
Cheers

descriptionWinreducer post installation not applied EmptyRe: Winreducer post installation not applied

more_horiz
hey,

so if you just load your wccf file and hit apply you get an empty file at c:\WinReducerPI.cmd

when you load your wccf file and you go to the OOBE Tab (everything is displayed ok) and you just hit after that apply (didnt Change anything) your file at c:\WinReducerPI.cmd is ok ?

more_horiz
right
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum