The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[Video] Windows 10 Technical Preview 10041 - WinReducer Walkthrough - Begining to End Empty[Video] Windows 10 Technical Preview 10041 - WinReducer Walkthrough - Begining to End

more_horiz
My testing walkthrough to Windows version 10041.

Welcome your Feedback...
lol!

description[Video] Windows 10 Technical Preview 10041 - WinReducer Walkthrough - Begining to End EmptyRe: [Video] Windows 10 Technical Preview 10041 - WinReducer Walkthrough - Begining to End

more_horiz
Hello XityL,

I've watched your video, and it's really wonderful ... and you covered almost all possible functionalities!

Thank you very much !

description[Video] Windows 10 Technical Preview 10041 - WinReducer Walkthrough - Begining to End EmptyRe: [Video] Windows 10 Technical Preview 10041 - WinReducer Walkthrough - Begining to End

more_horiz
really nice video, i like it cheers

more_horiz
awesome m8  very helpful Wink

more_horiz
@ xithyl: Sorry, I'm unable to follow your actions because I can't tear my eyes away from your desktop background. Embarassed

more_horiz
Kasch wrote:
@ xithyl: Sorry, I'm unable to follow your actions because I can't tear my eyes away from your desktop background. Embarassed

Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
I thought this software was for making a bootable DVD or USB so that you could also add your hardware drivers so they would install at the same time as installing your Operating System.
Instead all I have seen in the How to section is how to change configurations for the OS after it has already been installed.
If there is a How to video on configuring hardware drivers into the OS installation DVD or USB could someone please reply with a link to it.

Thanks

more_horiz
Hello,

You have 2 choices :
- integrate them
- launch them during installation

* Integrate them :
Please read this : https://forum.winreducer.net/t1474-update#13169

* Launch them during installation :
You may use the "WinReducer Post Installation" tools (in "System" tab") like OOBE, to launch directly all executable

Hope this help !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum