The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Remove Onedrive - Windows 10 TP 10041 Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Remove Onedrive - Windows 10 TP 10041

more_horiz
I have managed to remove Onedrive  Wink , and before / or during the installation.

Ondrive will be installed during Windows Setup.

I have removed all: Explorer - > Search - > ondrive -> delete
[IMPLEMENTED] Remove Onedrive - Windows 10 TP 10041 Onedri11

- after installation OneDrive was back
- i have searched through the registry
- probably install entries in the registry OneDrive
- one or more of them are the reason 
- HKEY - > -HKEY...

Registry OneDrive :

- OneDrive is completely removed
- after installation windows 10 no entries in the registry more

description[IMPLEMENTED] Remove Onedrive - Windows 10 TP 10041 EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Remove Onedrive - Windows 10 TP 10041

more_horiz
Hey,

I will have a look to support 10074 builds ... Wink

The new WinReducer 10 version will be available this week ... Smile

Have a good day !

description[IMPLEMENTED] Remove Onedrive - Windows 10 TP 10041 EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Remove Onedrive - Windows 10 TP 10041

more_horiz
Hey,

I've made a test with build 10074 (Insider Program) and everything is working great, OneDrive was removed (only few references are left but I will clean them in the next version) ... Smile

more_horiz
[IMPLEMENTED] Remove Onedrive - Windows 10 TP 10041 15
does not work under Build 10240!

more_horiz
Hi Winter,

you see in the screenshot of Vandit how many files are leaved back which have been due to be removed ?
You see: OneDrive is not removed completely.
Regards

more_horiz
Hey pedilover,

I'm preparing new cleanup improvements for almost all components ... Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum