The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] reuse Winreducer .iso to speed next Reducing Empty[SOLVED] reuse Winreducer .iso to speed next Reducing

more_horiz
Hi,
I am wondering If I create starting with my Windows8.1 SP1.iso a new .iso with Update_1 Update_3 and .Net 452 without anything else (no personalisation)
What can be the drawback when using it for next WinReducing?

Thanks for the help

Edited:
during the creation of no personalized .iso The KB3003057 is not applied.
Any reason???

description[SOLVED] reuse Winreducer .iso to speed next Reducing EmptyRe: [SOLVED] reuse Winreducer .iso to speed next Reducing

more_horiz
In my last test I prove that just applying Update_1 , Update_3, .net 452 .net 3?5 led to KB3003057 not applied
I consider that is a bug
Thanks for feedback

description[SOLVED] reuse Winreducer .iso to speed next Reducing EmptyRe: [SOLVED] reuse Winreducer .iso to speed next Reducing

more_horiz
Can you simply use the latest iso from microsoft ?
To my mind, the first w8.1 iso is much to old...

more_horiz
You mean one which has the update_1 Update_3 integrated by Microsoft
It could be good, but I think the complete Update_3 integration must be solved

Thanks for the advice

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 8.1 BUGS" FORUM !

Hello Jpm,
Jpm wrote:
Hi,
Edited:
during the creation of no personalized .iso The KB3003057 is not applied.
Any reason???

Yes, you are right about "KB3003057" windows update, this is not integrated during the update integration ... nice finding my friend ! Thank you very much !

Jpm wrote:
Hi,
I am wondering If I create starting with my Windows8.1 SP1.iso a new .iso with Update_1 Update_3 and .Net 452 without anything else (no personalisation)
What can be the drawback when using it for next WinReducing?
Thanks for the help

The only drawback you could experience is the size ISO, which will be much more bigger than an official ISO created by MS. Except that, WinReducer will not complain about anything else !

Have a good day !

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v1.5.6.0 !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum