The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Is it possible to remove thise folders? Empty[ANSWERED] Is it possible to remove thise folders?

more_horiz
Possible to remove the contents of a folder "Windows\PLA" and "Windows\rescache" ?

description[ANSWERED] Is it possible to remove thise folders? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Is it possible to remove thise folders?

more_horiz
Hello Fredy,

This could be possible, but this need many tests to be sure it won't cause any severe troubles ... Wink

Maybe you could open a new "Forum Requests" thread ... Smile

Have a good day !

description[ANSWERED] Is it possible to remove thise folders? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Is it possible to remove thise folders?

more_horiz
hey,

im removing those 2 folders at my windows 7 and i never got any problems (for my purpose) so far

EDIT:

plz use the next time a better name for a thread

more_horiz
Hello. I always delete the contents of these folders, and no problems. Very Happy

more_horiz
Guys, I delete simple applications metro and then the system does not pass the integrity check sfc /scannow --> files are corrupted..
And when creating ISO image Winreducer not fully dismantles install.wim/ and does not delete the contents of a folder Windows\WinSXS\Backup.
Not completely dismantled install.wim

[ANSWERED] Is it possible to remove thise folders? 2015-010

more_horiz
Guys, I delete simple applications metro and then the system does not pass the integrity check sfc /scannow --> files are corrupted

MY CBS

more_horiz
Waiting for your reply and help)

more_horiz
Hi guys. How do I disable it?
[ANSWERED] Is it possible to remove thise folders? 10

more_horiz
Fredy wrote:
Hi guys. How do I disable it?
[ANSWERED] Is it possible to remove thise folders? 10

hi, im not really sure but did you select something at winreducer -> unattanded -> Protect your PC ?

about the sfc chec. i didnt every use it, but i could think that because some files are missing (because you removed them with winreducer) that it fails/says files are corrupt

more_horiz
The last stage of completion of the installation of the system - begins installing applications - how to turn off this feature?
Above on the screenshot.

That the system went immediately to the desktop, rather than continue to install metro applications

more_horiz
Hello,

You need to use some different things at the same time :
- "Tweaks - Logon - Disable first Sign-In animation"
- "Unattended - Accept EULA"
- "Unattended - Computer Name" (Use a name of your choice)
- "Unattended - "Hide Boot Image Selection"
- "Unattended - Hide Local Account"
- "Unattended - Hide Online Account"
- "Unattended - Hide Wireless Setup"
- "Unattended - Network Location"
- "Unattended - Protect your PC"
- "Unattended - Serial Number"
- "Unattended - User Account Name" (Use a name of your choice)
(- "Unattended - User Password")
(- "Unattended - Activate Autologon")
(- "Unattended - Turn Off Password Expiration")

--> With these components, you should have nothing to do during the 1st login ... Wink

Have a good day !

more_horiz
Thank Winter

more_horiz
You are welcome !

Let us know if you experience troubles ... Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum