The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLEVD] Tweak - Open and Save Dialog - Remove User Folders Link Empty[SOLEVD] Tweak - Open and Save Dialog - Remove User Folders Link

more_horiz
the tweak "Open and Save Dialog - Remove User Folders Link" removes also Library from the left panel at explorer

can this be seperated ?

description[SOLEVD] Tweak - Open and Save Dialog - Remove User Folders Link EmptyRe: [SOLEVD] Tweak - Open and Save Dialog - Remove User Folders Link

more_horiz
hey winter,

i was testing and i saw that you disable this

HKLM\WIM_Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\NonEnum\{031E4825-7B94-4dc3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}: 0x00000001

with the reagtweak. but 031E4825-7B94-4dc3-B131-E946B44C8DD5 is for Library. thats why library is removed from the open&save and left panel at explorer.

i think you wanted to remove this link:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/48123-user-folder-add-remove-navigation-pane.html

its:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee}\ShellFolder
and

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee}\ShellFolder
for win64 bit

description[SOLEVD] Tweak - Open and Save Dialog - Remove User Folders Link EmptyRe: [SOLEVD] Tweak - Open and Save Dialog - Remove User Folders Link

more_horiz
Hey,

Thanks for the info, I've tried and it seems to work great ... so I will integrate this fix with the next build !

Very Happy

more_horiz
it works like it should now Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum