The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionRemoval of Windows Firewall causes error 0x80070035 EmptyRemoval of Windows Firewall causes error 0x80070035

more_horiz
When you remove the Windows Firewall it's no longer possible to access a share on this computer through a workgroup network. The error 0x80070035 occurs:

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/mBlOlsgf/file.html

I suppose that after the removal of the firewall the network is treated as an untrusted network. Maybe it's possible to fix this with a registry hack?

descriptionRemoval of Windows Firewall causes error 0x80070035 EmptyRe: Removal of Windows Firewall causes error 0x80070035

more_horiz
could you try to put all this files back to your wim file:

KrX wrote:
Windows Firewall Service
del /q /f Windows\System32\MPSSVC.dll
del /q /f Windows\System32\wfapigp.dll
del /q /f Windows\System32\wbem\authfwcfg.mof
del /q /f Windows\System32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
del /q /f Windows\SysWOW64\wfapigp.dll
del /q /f Windows\SysWOW64\de\AuthFWWizFwk.Resources.dll
del /q /f Windows\SysWOW64\de-DE\FirewallControlPanel.dll.mui
del /q /f Windows\SysWOW64\de-DE\mpssvc.dll.mui

i reported a while back here:

https://forum.winreducer.net/t665-pending-3-problems-after-reducing

that streaming dont work if i remove all those files.
so i copy them always back, and i dont have problems to connect to i.e. my Nas

EDIT:

it is possible that some of those files arent removed from your wim because of the "protect important files" preset

descriptionRemoval of Windows Firewall causes error 0x80070035 EmptyRe: Removal of Windows Firewall causes error 0x80070035

more_horiz
I'm using Win7x86, so I don't have a SysWOW64-Folder. In the System32-Folder all files are present except
authfwcfg.mof

So I copied it back, made a restart, but unfortunately this makes no difference pale

more_horiz
what about those file:

del /q /f Windows\SysWOW64\wfapigp.dll
del /q /f Windows\SysWOW64\de\AuthFWWizFwk.Resources.dll
del /q /f Windows\SysWOW64\de-DE\FirewallControlPanel.dll.mui
del /q /f Windows\SysWOW64\de-DE\mpssvc.dll.mui

do you have them at system32 ? i.e. is there an folder "...\system32\de" ? if yes is is there an AuthFWWizFwk.Resources.dll ?

more_horiz
Yes, I found those files in System32.
wfapigp.dll and mpssvc.dll.mui are allready on the not functional system.
The other two files I copied on it but again: It doesn't work.

more_horiz
This error does not appear in EX-70 ver. 1.8.6.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum