The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Activate Features -> Windows empty Empty[SOLVED] Activate Features -> Windows empty

more_horiz
i realized recently that after using wireducer the features window is empty:

[SOLVED] Activate Features -> Windows empty Swe7qizi

i will start testing soon and post the result

description[SOLVED] Activate Features -> Windows empty EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Activate Features -> Windows empty

more_horiz
hey winter

i realized while testing now that after removing some features the list at that window shrink.
so because i remove everything its empty?

but i never remove i.e- windows search , net framework and so on so it shouldnt be complete empty

description[SOLVED] Activate Features -> Windows empty EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Activate Features -> Windows empty

more_horiz
Hey,

I confirm that every time you remove a feature it also remove the according reference in the windows features window ... but if all references are not avaialbel, I think like you to a bug, if you kept some of the features ... Wink

more_horiz
My Box isn't empty:

http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/S71LyM5X/file.html

My wccf:

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/Zq7QE2O1/file.html

(It's not exactly the corresponding wccf because in it the firewall is included now.)

more_horiz
so i tried now removing all components winreducer offers to remove step by step // (with this wccf file i also removed everything in 1 step) and they where 4 things left. so i will try again with my normal wccf file and see  what happems

also winter, i removed EVERYTHING winreducer offers step by step (like 50 iso´s) and the iso was 676 mb, and when i started again with the untouched iso but used the wccf file (where i made step by step) the iso was 667 mb

so even i removed the same components the iso was 9mb smaller when doing everything in one step as doing it in severals steps

more_horiz
Yes you are right, I have this sometimes and I think this comes with some Optimizations components ... Wink

more_horiz
[SOLVED] Activate Features -> Windows empty C56bxc82

using my wccf file i usually use

more_horiz
so as it seems to be solved for me its closed.

but i wanted to let you know about something i found out:

when using

System - Disable Paging File

and you go to windows features, i get this:

[SOLVED] Activate Features -> Windows empty Wkq5dbdg

and it says "please wait" for maybe 15 minutes or more (at virtualbox)
so i mostly restart the VM and after that it takes maybe 5 minutes so the features will be displayed.

but when i set the pagefile to 16 MB the windows features are displayed in less than 30 seconds
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum