The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] How to change the Logo at Control Panel -> System Empty[ANSWERED] How to change the Logo at Control Panel -> System

more_horiz

No Need Some Help....

[ANSWERED] How to change the Logo at Control Panel -> System Winred10

Awesome Software. need some help.

how to edit or remove customized.... logo After installed.

Added Silent installation softwares Not INstalled....

Thanks in addvance

description[ANSWERED] How to change the Logo at Control Panel -> System EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to change the Logo at Control Panel -> System

more_horiz
Hello and welcome,

This is an official WinReducer Theme Pack for Windows, so it will have the WinReducer logo ... but I will create, in few hours, a new small software to help you change it afterwards ... Smile

And about WinReducer 10.0 bugs, could you please use the dedicated WinReducer 10.0 Bugs forum, thank you for your understanding !

description[ANSWERED] How to change the Logo at Control Panel -> System EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to change the Logo at Control Panel -> System

more_horiz
Thanks for your kind reply!!! geek

more_horiz
Hello,

Just to inform you that the software to change the properties control panel windows logo is almost ready and will be released in few hours ... Smile

Have a good day !

more_horiz
Thanks!!! I'm coding Manufacturer update app during installation. so i'm asking about logo.
search in registry. not found. can u reply or pm me how to do?
queen
Thanks in Advance.

description[ANSWERED] How to change the Logo at Control Panel -> System EmptyHow to change the OEM Logo

more_horiz
to change the logo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the text says it should be 96x96 but you can make it even bigger. just test it and if it is to big make it smaller.

i will splitt the thread and move it to the windows 10 help forum

more_horiz
MOVED

more_horiz
hey.

(just to answer the thread correctly)

i got it wrong, the oem logo is something different. if you want to change it it would be like this (manual):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but if you can wait, winter made a nice and easy to use tool which will be released soon

more_horiz
i already coded for OEM Info. but i miss sys props. i miss to search there.
Thanks a lot.
lol! 
Embarassed

more_horiz
This modification included in Winreducer 10.... Great!!! cat

more_horiz
Yes, you could use to modify Windows logo before installation, using WinReducer 10.0 ... Wink

And if you need to change it after installation, I will release in few days a new tool : "WinReducer Logo Changer" to easily execute this task for you !

Smile

more_horiz
Just an new information to tell, that this new "WinReducer Logo Changer" will also support OEM logo and information ... Wink

more_horiz
bounce Great news... Where is the link....affraid

more_horiz
it will be released soon, so for the moment no download link

more_horiz
lol! waiting for that!

more_horiz
Hello,

It will be publicly available during the next week ... Wink

more_horiz
Hey,

The official public release date is : Saturday 4 April 2015 !

more_horiz
Great!!! lol!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum