The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Software install an Background(Silent)- Help needed.. Empty[ANSWERED] Software install an Background(Silent)- Help needed..

more_horiz
i put silent installing softwares in folder

Code:

WORK>INTEGRATE>SOFTWARE>x64

But not installed with os.

i read in this forum.. that post installation...
Shocked 
i confused. just put the soft in soft folder or script in Post installation???

Using Version 10

description[ANSWERED] Software install an Background(Silent)- Help needed.. EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Software install an Background(Silent)- Help needed..

more_horiz
hi,

you need to go to:

@WinReducer -> System Tab -> Windows Post Install -> OOBE -> activate it and add your silent installer 

if you i.e. just downloaded a software and add it like i mentioned it wound install silently. you need to use the according parameters.
Which you could fine here (or if not present ask what parameters you need):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After adding i.e. vlc-player.exe

@ECHO OFF
for %%i in (C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) do if exist %%i:\sources\install.wim set CDROM=%%i:
if not defined CDROM goto :eof
echo Detected CDROM as drive %CDROM%
cd\

Title WINREDUCER POST INSTALLATION
Color F0

@echo  **********     Welcome     **********
"%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\vlc-player.exe"

you need to add the parameter (silent switch) after the " (i think for vlc the switch is "/S")

so it will look like this:

@echo  **********     Welcome     **********
"%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\vlc-player.exe" /S

after adding all software and parameters (and maybe removing stuff etc) just click APPLY

description[ANSWERED] Software install an Background(Silent)- Help needed.. EmptyIs it work

more_horiz
[ANSWERED] Software install an Background(Silent)- Help needed.. Silent10
exe file already created with silent swatches...
is it work fine???

description[ANSWERED] Software install an Background(Silent)- Help needed.. EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Software install an Background(Silent)- Help needed..

more_horiz
if they are already silent, than it should work like you did.

more_horiz
Great Tnx!!!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum