The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Open -> DVD does not work Empty[SOLVED] Open -> DVD does not work

more_horiz
Hey winter,

i wanted to get a look at the Open -> DVD and i et this "error" after clicking on DVD

[SOLVED] Open -> DVD does not work H6t3k4bx

after hitting OK i get back to the launcher

-----

just to say it. i dont input any dvd, because my notebook does not have any dvd drive.

maybe thats the problem ? (like i said i just wanted to get a look at this new feature Razz )

description[SOLVED] Open -> DVD does not work EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Open -> DVD does not work

more_horiz
Hey,

That's exactly true ... when no DVD (with valid ISO structure = "sources", ... folders) has been detected, it returns this error ... Smile

But I will not consider this as a bug ... Wink

description[SOLVED] Open -> DVD does not work EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Open -> DVD does not work

more_horiz
maybe it would be better to show a messagebox, which says "No DVD Drive found" or "No DVD content found" or something like that.

i think it would be more clear why it does not work.

so -> click DVD -> if no dvd/no drive found -> Messgabox (not the small box + the mount windows) -> return to launcher

more_horiz
You are right this will be more explicit for all users ... I will add this in the next version ... Smile

Thank you very much !

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v3.2.4.0 !

v3.2.4.0 will be available in the next days ... and this will also be deployed in WinReducer 8.1 & 10.0 ! Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum