The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[Answered] Windows could not parse... Empty[Answered] Windows could not parse...

more_horiz
i am facing problem with previous version of WinReducer,
everything right, but in the end of installation when Windows starts first time, this says:

Install Windows
Windows could not parse or process unattend answer file.
C:\Windows\Panther\unattend.xml] for pass [oobe system].
The settings specified in the answer file cannot be applied. The error was detected while processing settings for component.
[Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup]

description[Answered] Windows could not parse... EmptyRe: [Answered] Windows could not parse...

more_horiz
Hello,

Are you using your own autounattend.xml file ? Or are you using WinReducer to create it ?

If you use your own file, could you please provide it to me ... and please don't forget to remove your serial key, by precaution !

Have a good day my friend !

description[Answered] Windows could not parse... EmptyRe: [Answered] Windows could not parse...

more_horiz
i am using WinReducer. I will test the latest version, if the problem remained. I'll report.

more_horiz
here is my wccf file:
http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/Tcap9Ol3/file.html

please check it, Thanks.

more_horiz
Hello,

I will have a look later today ... Smile

more_horiz
autounattended.xml required?

more_horiz
I need it only if you modified the one created by WinReducer, have you ?

more_horiz
autounattended.xml>
http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/kbXBmXUL/file.html

more_horiz
As I could see, you are trying to activate "Unattended - Activate Autologon" for "Administrator" ... BUT you have not activated the "Administrator Account" and not defined a password for it !

Try to activate the "Administrator Account" and define a password, then let me know ... thanks !

more_horiz
i just want to activate the built-in Administrator account without any password, how i can o this?

more_horiz
Hey,

Due to security reason, related to the "Administrator Account", in WinReducer you are not able to use the "Administrator Account" without assigning a password to it !

If you really want to do it, you need to do it manually ... Wink

more_horiz
hey is the problem solved?

more_horiz
i don't checked again, i want to make Win8.1 setup totally un-attended, you can help me?

more_horiz
greenworld wrote:
i don't checked again, i want to make Win8.1 setup totally un-attended, you can help me?

could you open a thread at the win 8.1 help thread for that?

normally it should be fine if you go to the unattanded tab at winreducer and just check/input everything

more_horiz
in initial start tab, if i select MS Office to protect, and remove all fonts. what i am able to install and use MS Office? and MS Office will have all fonts which came with it installation by default?

more_horiz
if you select the MS Office preset, everything related to Office should work, this preset protects even Fonts you selected to remove

more_horiz
thanks KrX, it means if i select anything to protect and remove from further selection tab, this will work as intial selection.

more_horiz
it means if you put the office preset on and you select at the remove tab under fonts the "Meiryo" font to remove, winreducer will NOT remove this font, so that you wont get problems with office when installing and using it.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum