The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] REDO: Software Finder on Config Page Empty[IMPLEMENTED] REDO: Software Finder on Config Page

more_horiz
I have tried many times to run this software, yet keep getting errors like those below:

***** 3/2/2015 3:42:01 PM - SESSION OPENED *****
ERROR : "7z.exe" and/or "7z.dll" files don't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "ImageX.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "ImageX - Configuration" page
ERROR : "oscdimg.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "SetACL.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "ResHacker.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
CRITICAL : Check your WinReducer Configuration ! == > "Options" page will be opened to help you solved this
ERROR : Software Detection ==> Unable to download necessary files to install "7zip", try again later or let me know ...
ERROR : Software Detection ==> Unable to download necessary files to install "7zip", try again later or let me know ...
ERROR : Some Configuration errors are not solved and prevent to start WinReducer correctly
***** 3/2/2015 3:50:33 PM - SESSION CLOSED *****

***** 3/2/2015 4:04:15 PM - SESSION OPENED *****
ERROR : "7z.exe" and/or "7z.dll" files don't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "ImageX.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "ImageX - Configuration" page
ERROR : "oscdimg.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "SetACL.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "ResHacker.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
CRITICAL : Check your WinReducer Configuration ! == > "Options" page will be opened to help you solved this
ERROR : Some Configuration errors are not solved and prevent to start WinReducer correctly
***** 3/2/2015 4:04:38 PM - SESSION CLOSED *****
May I again suggest you have a browse... for finding the *.exe to do a function, eliminating the need to find it, online, lest the website button works?

Moreover, REDO the ISO Creation; I have no ISO afterwards.

Thanks, dbwr7

description[IMPLEMENTED] REDO: Software Finder on Config Page EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] REDO: Software Finder on Config Page

more_horiz
hi

normally if you read the Readme and howto pdf you would see that you need to click on the name i.e. "7zip" to download the software (it will be downloaded automatically)

description[IMPLEMENTED] REDO: Software Finder on Config Page EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] REDO: Software Finder on Config Page

more_horiz
should be solved with all EX versions
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum