The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] change location of Shortcut_Blank_Arrow.ico Empty[IMPLEMENTED] change location of Shortcut_Blank_Arrow.ico

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
hey winter,

i activated also the hidden files. and i dont like files at C:\ that are not windows related (i just dislike them i dont know exactly why xD)

and maybe it would be better to put the Shortcut_Blank_Arrow.ico somewhere else, so normal users wont see it and cant delete it ?

i.e. to "C:\Windows\Resources" ?

EDIT: i changed the title of the topic a bit to be more accurate

it should also prevent something like that:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

description[IMPLEMENTED] change location of Shortcut_Blank_Arrow.ico EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] change location of Shortcut_Blank_Arrow.ico

more_horiz
ADDED IN v3.21 !

description[IMPLEMENTED] change location of Shortcut_Blank_Arrow.ico EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] change location of Shortcut_Blank_Arrow.ico

more_horiz
so the shortcut was copied to windows\resources

now im testing if it is working.

the tooltip says:

Once installation is finished, you could find it in C:\ as an hidden file

so it needs to be changed now to

Once installation is finished, you could find it in C:\Windows\Resources as an hidden file

more_horiz
tested and works fine

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
so the shortcut was copied to windows\resources

now im testing if it is working.

the tooltip says:

Once installation is finished, you could find it in C:\ as an hidden file

so it needs to be changed now to

Once installation is finished, you could find it in C:\Windows\Resources as an hidden file

Done ... Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum