The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] winrar sfx archive + 7zip download problem Empty[SOLVED] winrar sfx archive + 7zip download problem

more_horiz
it is possible to add a silent install via Obbe for an winrar sfx archive ???

kind

"%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\Themes.exe"/s
thanks

description[SOLVED] winrar sfx archive + 7zip download problem EmptyRe: [SOLVED] winrar sfx archive + 7zip download problem

more_horiz
sorry but it's ok 
sorry  Razz

description[SOLVED] winrar sfx archive + 7zip download problem EmptyRe: [SOLVED] winrar sfx archive + 7zip download problem

more_horiz
how to reboot the PC after the instalation in OOBE
thanks

more_horiz

Code:

shutdown -r -t 0

more_horiz
like what ?

Code:

@ECHO OFF
for %%i in (C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) do if exist %%i:\sources\install.wim set CDROM=%%i:
if not defined CDROM goto :eof
echo Detected CDROM as drive %CDROM%
cd\

Title WINREDUCER POST INSTALLATION
Color F0

@echo  **********    CouCou DeDe    **********

"%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\Themes.exe"/s

"%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\UltraUXThemePatcher_2.5.4.exe"/S

"%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\ClassicShellSetup64_4_1_0.msi"/QUIET ADDLOCAL=ClassicStartMenu

shutdown -r -t 0

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes, it seems good but if I were you I should use something like this :

Code:

ECHO Restart Pending
PAUSE
shutdown -r -t 0

This will avoid to automatically restart your computer in case an installation process is not finished ... Wink

more_horiz
Thanks

more_horiz
still a small thing

how to remove the WinReducerPI.cmd file to the root of the c
thank you

more_horiz
You mean after installation is finished ? Just delete it ... Wink

EDIT : "manually" delete.

more_horiz
Is there a problem today when installing
[SOLVED] winrar sfx archive + 7zip download problem Yzaa12

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
You mean after installation is finished ? Just delete it ... Wink

EDIT : "manually" delete.

thanks

more_horiz
Please give me the files - can not be downloaded.
[SOLVED] winrar sfx archive + 7zip download problem 110

more_horiz
Hello,

There is a trouble with the 7zip official download link which has been removed. I will update as soon as I could all software.

For the moment if you have trouble just install "7z938.msi" form 7zip website, and copy 7z.exe and 7z.dll from installation folder to the WinReducer81\HOME\SOFTWARE" folder.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

more_horiz
Hello. You can throw me the files (all) I downloaded?

more_horiz
thank you - to understand

more_horiz
here is the content of the Software folder (works well with winreducer 7, 8.1 and 10 for me)

http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/9Hh470uU/file.html

more_horiz
tanks KrX Smile

more_horiz
I'm currently uploading next fixed WinReducer 7.0, 8.0 and 8.1 version !

more_horiz
WinReducer 7.0, 8.0 and 8.1 fixed builds have been uploaded !

more_horiz
hey winter wats up m8 Wink

more_horiz
I'm good thank you drew24 ... Smile

I will update WinReducer 10.0 tomorrow ... due to it's beta status ... Wink

more_horiz
ookk i think they will be releasing another build soon
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum