The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Removing Tablet PC components breaks support for Graphic tablets :/  Empty[ANSWERED] Removing Tablet PC components breaks support for Graphic tablets :/

more_horiz
i found out Windows`s Tablet-PC features are needed for Graphics Tablet support (Pen & Board) without these feature im not able to configure and using my Pen device for photoshop!

in this case the following features should be protected:

- Wacom Pen-Driver
- Tablet PC (generic support) components!

the "remover" should throw a warning when removing these components

description[ANSWERED] Removing Tablet PC components breaks support for Graphic tablets :/  EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Removing Tablet PC components breaks support for Graphic tablets :/

more_horiz
I'm not sure if I get the point, but you found out "Windows`s Tablet-PC features are needed for Graphics Tablet support (Pen & Board)" and you want a warning ?

The help text shown on Tablet PC (Engine) is called "Tablet PC engine is needed if you plan to use tablet pen".

So what did you find out and which other helping text do you need ?

description[ANSWERED] Removing Tablet PC components breaks support for Graphic tablets :/  EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Removing Tablet PC components breaks support for Graphic tablets :/

more_horiz
maybe making a preset for tablet users? which inclueds all files/components that are needed

more_horiz
When i attach my Graphic Board, Windows allows me to use this Device as Pointing device. (Pen control) You need these Tablet-PC function to configure the behaver of the Pen. For example

- Screenwidth -> Grapicsboard Width
- Pen Pressure -> to draw thick & and thin lines

When you use Gimp and you removed these components, Gimp is unable to detect your Graphics Board and pen

more_horiz
if you got a tablet you need to keep tablet pc features.

so i wouldnt considder this as winreducer bug
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum