The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Feature Request:Where to put Downloaded Updates Empty[ANSWERED] Feature Request:Where to put Downloaded Updates

more_horiz
I am very confused by the Howto.pdf you have where you show where to put the Updates?

Mine: C:\WinReducer70\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES

Is mine OK?

Sincerely, dbwr7

description[ANSWERED] Feature Request:Where to put Downloaded Updates EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Feature Request:Where to put Downloaded Updates

more_horiz
hey,

you need to put x86 updates to :

WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x86

and x64 to:

WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64

description[ANSWERED] Feature Request:Where to put Downloaded Updates EmptyWhen integrating updates which folder used?

more_horiz
I currently use: C:\WinReducer70\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES on my Win7 Pro PC. I hope folder structure is read and all updates are integrated?

Is this ok?
- dbwr7

description[ANSWERED] Feature Request:Where to put Downloaded Updates EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Feature Request:Where to put Downloaded Updates

more_horiz
you need to put
 x86 updated to

C:\WinReducer70\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x86

and x64 to

C:\WinReducer70\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64

and select under winreducer -> system -> integrate -> updates the C:\WinReducer70\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES fodler

more_horiz
i just saw that i answerd your answer today here:

https://forum.winreducer.net/t1128-answered-feature-requestwhere-to-put-downloaded-updates
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum