The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] important/necessary win updates Empty[ANSWERED] important/necessary win updates

more_horiz
hi every 1 i reinstall my win8.1pro so i dont want to install all updates it slow down my win so can any one tell me which updates are vry vry important/necessary to intall

description[ANSWERED] important/necessary win updates EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] important/necessary win updates

more_horiz
Hello,

Maybe I misunderstood your question ... but in WinReducer 8.1 you have a tool which helps you download all necessary Windows Updates !

It's in "Start -> Tools -> Updates", then choose x86 or x64 ! Then you could integrate all these downloaded Windows Updates using WinReducer during the customization process.

description[ANSWERED] important/necessary win updates EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] important/necessary win updates

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Maybe I misunderstood your question ... but in WinReducer 8.1 you have a tool which helps you download all necessary Windows Updates !

It's in "Start -> Tools -> Updates", then choose x86 or x64 ! Then you could integrate all these downloaded Windows Updates using WinReducer during the customization process.

thanx winter i knw about each n everything about winreducer becuase m using it since launched so my question is i dnt want to integrate all updates becuase updates slowdown my pc nw i install frsh win and then i go to windows updates there i jst choose all 8 or 9 security and framwork update and istall them my pc is vry fast without updates so i want to knw which updates r vry vry neccasary to install i jst want to instal most n most imptnt updates for better performance thnx alot for ur reply

more_horiz
Hey,

This is a really delicate question ... because it could dependent on your Computer/Operating System, so the most important Windows Updates are all of those which are in "Important" section (in the WinReducer Updates Catalog), so you could let all "Rollup" section updates which are only for Windows Improvements.

But take care because many "Important" updates require that you install "Update 3", and "Update 3" requires "Update 1" !

So, this is really hard to answer, as I told you !

more_horiz
i cant really answer that question too.

but to compare:

windows 7 x64 with ALL updates till March 2014 (iso is 3,42 Gb big), and removing everything i dont need with winreducer 7.0 my iso gets around 795 MB big

and now using:

windows 7 x64 with ALL updates till February 2015 (iso is 3,69 Gb big) , and removing everything i dont need with winreducer 7.0 my iso gets around 810 MB big

so as far i can say for me it doesnt make much diffenrence for me because my windows is up2date and is only 15 Mb bigger (over 11 months)
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum