The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Integrating win7 x64 post sp1 updates + ie11 problem Empty[ANSWERED] Integrating win7 x64 post sp1 updates + ie11 problem

more_horiz
Hi 

What software or tool would you suggest getting all of the windows 7 post sp1 updates ?

I currently use WinToolkit_1.5.3.10 -- aphawave downloder to get all updates + ie11

[ANSWERED] Integrating win7 x64 post sp1 updates + ie11 problem Pic110

[ANSWERED] Integrating win7 x64 post sp1 updates + ie11 problem Pic210

[ANSWERED] Integrating win7 x64 post sp1 updates + ie11 problem Pic310

However, after doing all the integration of all updates +  ie11, 
windows update still think I have not install KB2976627

Please advice

description[ANSWERED] Integrating win7 x64 post sp1 updates + ie11 problem EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Integrating win7 x64 post sp1 updates + ie11 problem

more_horiz
hey when integrating updates with wintoolkit did you check at AIO Integrator -> Options under Updates^-> "LDR-GFD Mode" ? maybe that will integrate the update that is missing

description[ANSWERED] Integrating win7 x64 post sp1 updates + ie11 problem EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Integrating win7 x64 post sp1 updates + ie11 problem

more_horiz
Hi

That particular update is related to IE11.  Do you integrate that update?
If you do, and it keeps asking for it, install the update in Windows Update then afterwards look at the history of installed updates - you may see that Windows actually installed a different KB update that was required (possibly related to 2976627).

FYI, I integrate updates from the command line.  However, you may be asking... "How do you know which updates to install, and how do you keep that list up to date?" 
Good question.  Well, I've tried a whole bunch of Update Hotfix downloaders, but as you've discovered, I always seem to have extra updates to install afterwards.  Some are better than others (maybe we could start a topic with our experiences of Hotfix Downloaders).
I've tried
Windows Update Downloader  LINK
Windows Patch Loader    LINK
KUC (Windows Update Checker)   LINK
Windows Hotfix Downloader    LINK
WSUS offline update   LINK

The trouble is, these tools work brilliantly for some people, and not for others.  I've heard many good things about WHD , but when I used it, it wanted to download hundreds of hotfixes << statement made in ignorance - there are actually hundreds of updates for Windows 7.  WHD and KUC are the most thorough.

more_horiz
@KrX 

Actually I don't have problem using wintoolkit AIO Integrator to integrating updates + ie11 stuff, don't get that message KB2976627 not install.

But it is when I use winReducer to integrate (only the updates + ie11 stuff downloaded using wintoolkit) I get that issue.  I would be great if the developer of winReducer can include an internal downloader of all the updates in the winReducer software.

@brittech

I also try winReducer to integrate (only the updates + ie11 stuff downloaded using WUD) still I get the message KB2976627 not install  :  (

more_horiz
@jtan
I discovered that WUD does not download KB2976627 !!  So, you need to add that update manually.  I also discovered a number of other updates that WUD does not download.

See this new topic Windows 7 SP1 x86 update list (latest)
Soon I will create a topic for x64 updates.

link to KB2976627 (x64)
link to KB2976627 (x86)

more_horiz
@brittech

Thank you  :  )
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum