The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionSelections in Optimiztions section not remembered EmptySelections in Optimiztions section not remembered

more_horiz
Hi winter.
When I load a wccf, the optimizations to do a full winsxs clean is always selected, even though I never select that option..
I will check which ones, but generally it reselects most of the Optimizations options again.

Thx

descriptionSelections in Optimiztions section not remembered EmptyRe: Selections in Optimiztions section not remembered

more_horiz
Hey theKramer,

Have you selected in your wccf : "Presets - Automatic Removing Process" and in the same time, you activated one of the 2 available optimizations options in the "Presets" tab ?

descriptionSelections in Optimiztions section not remembered EmptyRe: Selections in Optimiztions section not remembered

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hey theKramer,

Have you selected in your wccf : "Presets - Automatic Removing Process" and in the same time, you activated one of the 2 available optimizations options in the "Presets" tab ?

did it help you? or is it still happening?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum