The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionHide "Delete Unneeded Editions" in Optimizations when only one index EmptyHide "Delete Unneeded Editions" in Optimizations when only one index

more_horiz
Hi winter.
I experience issues sometimes with my DISM imaged install.wim, if I select the option "Delete Unneeded Editions" in the Optimizations section of the REMOVER tab.

Can you hide that option if there is only one index in the install.wim?

descriptionHide "Delete Unneeded Editions" in Optimizations when only one index EmptyRe: Hide "Delete Unneeded Editions" in Optimizations when only one index

more_horiz
hey,

i also got only 1 index at my wim, but using the delete unneeded edition option will remove some files (for me so far i can say)

descriptionHide "Delete Unneeded Editions" in Optimizations when only one index EmptyRe: Hide "Delete Unneeded Editions" in Optimizations when only one index

more_horiz
Also, another annoying thing is that I find that when I load a previous wccf file where I have deselected the "Delete Unneeded Editions", Winreducer re-selects it automatically..

Its only taken about 9 months for me to request it be looked at Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum