The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Win 8.1 install.wim problem Empty[SOLVED] Win 8.1 install.wim problem

more_horiz
i use win 8.1 is open all good but when make the "capture make my install.wim in to install.swm :/

description[SOLVED] Win 8.1 install.wim problem EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Win 8.1 install.wim problem

more_horiz
Hi WhiteDeath.
Can you explain in more detail, as your problem is not clear!
Can you also attach a screenshot?

The more info you provide, the easier we can help you Smile
Thx

description[SOLVED] Win 8.1 install.wim problem EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Win 8.1 install.wim problem

more_horiz
okey i will bro w8 few seconds for make one test and i will upload a wallpaper

more_horiz
[SOLVED] Win 8.1 install.wim problem 110

more_horiz
That make when i finish one task install.swm :/ i need use whole dism for make again install.wim ....

more_horiz
Hello,

OK, so you could convert your install.swm to install.wim, simply by using WinReducer Wim Converter also available on the website. So no need to use dism.

At the end of the removing process, WinReducer 8.1 save your changes in install.wim, but it depends if you used the "Save in a wim file" option (in "ISO Creator") and defined a split size in the dedicated field :
[SOLVED] Win 8.1 install.wim problem Split10

If you do not want to activate the split option, leave the field blank (as mentioned)

more_horiz
thanks very much!!!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum