The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] INETCPL.CPL Empty[SOLVED] INETCPL.CPL

more_horiz
when i want to run some programs, especially Internet Explorer, 
i receive this error "there was a problem starting inetcpl.cpl the specified module could not be found".
here is screenshot:
[SOLVED] INETCPL.CPL Error11

why everytime i face these problems?
here is another screenshot, 
[SOLVED] INETCPL.CPL Cntxtm10
i am missing context menus, any one can guide me?

description[SOLVED] INETCPL.CPL EmptyRe: [SOLVED] INETCPL.CPL

more_horiz
Hello,

You probably removed "Control Panel - Internet Options" and "Control Panel - Internet Options (Files)".

About missing sent to context menu, all shortcuts are related to their own components. Like "text file" is related to Notepad. I've tried many times to keep notepad and each time I never faced a problem with text file.

more_horiz
i'll make other iso, and follow what you said. The iso size for win8.1 is very perfect. But win7 iso is not small compared to win8.1.

more_horiz
The size difference could be optimizations options, you selected ... or the number of windows 7 updates you integrated.

more_horiz
i removed many things from win7 2.4gb iso, all optimizations selected except .net, final iso is near 800mb. While win 8.1 3.2gb iso reduced to less than 1gb. No updates integrated into both.  Its not problem for me, only disscussing for general information.

more_horiz
Yes, I understand, and the size also depends on the architecture of your ISO : x86 or x64. x64 is always bigger than a x86 ISO ... Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum