The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Game Feature selection Empty[SOLVED] Game Feature selection

more_horiz
Hi,
I notice I cannot select Games as Solitaire Spider ...
I am using a Win7 Pro French with SP1 downloaded from MSDN

Is it a bug?

description[SOLVED] Game Feature selection EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Game Feature selection

more_horiz
i think its the same as here:

https://forum.winreducer.net/t877-solved-not-allowing-removal-of-all-games

the last 2 posts should answer your question

description[SOLVED] Game Feature selection EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Game Feature selection

more_horiz
I understand the point but whiat is not good is the fact that those games are really in the resulting image and can be be added when running Under the installed system.
So why do disable them ...

more_horiz
Hey Jpm,

I've looked at this trouble this afternoon (also because KrX provided a link), and it seems that I made a detection mistake which disabled these components and prevented them to be available, with professional edition ... Neutral

So this will be solved with the next build : v3.11 (available around newt Monday or Tuesday) !

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v3.11 !

more_horiz
every time i am in trouble, you said here SOLVED IN v3.12 ! while on the download site still v3.10. 
what is this?

always i wait, when you talk about new version. i am downloading Win 7 with updates till Nov2014, so i am waiting for your newer version.

more_horiz
No this an error .. I mean v3.11 ... Wink

EDIT : changed in the correct post

more_horiz
Because there is a delay between the fix and the released in the website ... Wink

more_horiz
thanks boss for clarification. If i don't forget, somewhere you talked abou giving here shedule of WinReducer software for 2015 in current month. We should wait for it? Or you pending it.

more_horiz
It's coming soon my friend, normally during next week ! thank you for the reminder ... Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum