The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionautorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt Emptyautorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt

more_horiz
Anyone get this message 

The file 'autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue. Error code is [0x45A]

descriptionautorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt EmptyRe: autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt

more_horiz
maybe its the same / a similar problem as here :

https://forum.winreducer.net/t1052-problem-with-make-default-themes

Do you get the error also after booting the iso?

descriptionautorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt EmptyRe: autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt

more_horiz
Thanks mate headed to other topic see if their any more info

more_horiz
ngsbuiltfortomorrow wrote:
Anyone get this message 

The file 'autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue. Error code is [0x45A]

Hi ngsbuiltfortomorrow.
Do get this when you insert a CD/DVD and try to select the autoplay feature of that popup window?

I cant remember where it is, but there is an option to remove the autoplay of CD/DVDs. Its probably in accessories. Also search in Services, as there might be an additional service removed also...

more_horiz
nah mate I've been testing it in virtual box. I'm going to try with another .iso if I can get hold of one
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum